In: Brad Lloyd?

FFS, no "convicing someone to work for you". If they don't want to be there, then I don't want them.

You wanted to be a mod?

Same goes for players. If they desperately want out (to play for say, the Western Bullfrogs), or don't want in, and nothing will change their mind then the club would not waste time, money, and energy on them. 
BTW - That's horrible grammar, I know. But dinner is on the boil, and if I balls up pasta, I will bring disgrace to my Scottish heritage.

FFS, no "convicing someone to work for you". If they don't want to be there, then I don't want them.

You wanted to be a mod?

Lol. Suspect decision that one!

Don’t think we’ll get him.

Happy where he is.

Lloyd Braun

"Boys Club" - C Wilson

Is his nickname buckets?

Will be interesting, he actually lives in Melbourne at the moment doing his role offsite as I understand it.

I would have thought the role of GM of Footy Ops is a fair step up from List Management and Strategy which I understand is the role he fulfils at Freo.

Who knows he may want to enjoy the fruits of his labour at Freo.

I hope we get him.

Whispers around is the same as being published on AFL website.

Like when posters say "they've got a source" and it was someone on the radio.
"I don't usually listen to SEN but anyone hear that guy a couple of hours ago call in and say...?"
Hard to believe some of the ■■■■■ on SEN,I'm convinced some callers are chasing a free Pancake parlour voucher or some other freebie...

Woah Woah Woah!! Wait.. you can get free pancake parlor vouchers ?

delicious

Whispers around is the same as being published on AFL website.

Like when posters say "they've got a source" and it was someone on the radio.
"I don't usually listen to SEN but anyone hear that guy a couple of hours ago call in and say...?"
Hard to believe some of the ■■■■■ on SEN,I'm convinced some callers are chasing a free Pancake parlour voucher or some other freebie...
Woah Woah Woah!! Wait.. you can get free pancake parlor vouchers ?
Haha,pretty sure on the night shows they give them away,well last time I tuned in anyway..

Do you reckon Goddard approached us?

Goddard wasn't chased when reluctant to move. He was on the market and chose us. So your point is?

Goddard wasn't chased when reluctant to move. He was on the market and chose us. So your point is?

You need a point to post on BB?

You need a point to post on BB?

Good point!

How is the point not evident there. Goddard would no doubt have needed significant coaxing to jump ship. And look how good of a move it was.

So might Lloyd, they would love it when they get here, and do an awesome job which will help the club. We would have had to do a bit of work on Hird, and lots on Bomber. Not being prepared to chase success hammer and tong is one of the reasons clubs get where we were 10 years ago (at the risk of over generalising).

How is the point not evident there. Goddard would no doubt have needed significant coaxing to jump ship. And look how good of a move it was.

So might Lloyd, they would love it when they get here, and do an awesome job which will help the club. We would have had to do a bit of work on Hird, and lots on Bomber. Not being prepared to chase success hammer and tong is one of the reasons clubs get where we were 10 years ago (at the risk of over generalising).

The point was irrelevant because the situations are not even vaguely similar.

But, to Llyod. I personally think Lloyd would be a good choice for the gig, but the fact is, he doesn't want to do it. And has said so on more than one occassion apparently. I just don't think arm twisting gets you the best personel. I'd rather someone who said "yep, I'd like that job" myself. But maybe that's just me.

What is it that makes Lloyd such a good choice?

Yes Freo has been successful to an extent but is that all Lloyd’s doing?

Just wondering.

And if we can not get Brad why not go for the more AFL career successful brother Matthew.

Goddard would no doubt have needed significant coaxing to jump ship

I sincerely doubt this, I reckon he would of wanted out  ASAP & may even have been the court-er rather than court-ee.

So might Lloyd, they would love it when they get here

This is a given ... we've got the best drug's .. haven't we?

Not being prepared to chase success hammer and tong is one of the reasons clubs get where we were 10 years ago

And being so can get you the 12 months from hell & a customised AFL style reaming for your trouble ... #cantwin

Lol this isn’t even news. We’ve put the feelers out and we’ve probably approached a heap of people but all the papers reports is the one approach to Matty Lloyds brother, who apparently isn’t keen, but it doesn’t matter.

Just when our chairman has come out and said we want a bloke in the role who is beyond reproach and is his own man, the media want to make it look like we are chasing a club legends brother, someone else to join the boys club.

Seriously, if this guy wasn’t Mattys brother it wouldn’t have a even been mentioned, just like everyone else who has been approached hasn’t been mentioned.

If I’m wrong it just goes to show how cynical I am about articles about our club these days.