Inaugural Bomber Thompson - gave it everything he had and more - award

A suggestion, a companion award to the Nobby, to be voted on at the close of the season in a 3,2,1 format. Basically I’m doing this because i think there is one bloke who hasn’t quite got the recognition he has deserved throughout the year in the nobby. If it doesn’t get off the ground I will not take it personally. Voting closes in 2 weeks. i’ll kick off the voting:

3. Mark Baguley

2. Patrick Ryder

1. Cale Hooker

I’m tempted to vote for hepp too but seeing as he is going to win the nobby I think we should share the love (that is not to say he is ineligible)

3 Mark

2 Baguley

1 Mark Baguley

So you're saying that those voting in the nobby don't know what they are talking about and you are setting up a breakaway superleague-style voting system.

So you're saying that those voting in the nobby don't know what they are talking about and you are setting up a breakaway superleague-style voting system.

lol, no - this is the old team player of the year award for the guy that busts his gut every week but will never win the B&F

3. Colyer

2. Bags

1. Myers

3 Hurls

2 Bags

1 Myers

Should be renamed the Henry Slattery award

1. Bags

2. Colyer

3. Hepps

3- Bags

2- Joey (worked his butt off constantly, just isn't the size YET!)

1- Hurls

3 Bags

2 Colyer

1 Hocking

1. Baguley
  2. Hooker

1.Coyler

10 Darren Bewick

3 Hooks

2 Pads

1 Bags

A suggestion, a companion award to the Nobby, to be voted on at the close of the season in a 3,2,1 format. Basically I'm doing this because i think there is one bloke who hasn't quite got the recognition he has deserved throughout the year in the nobby. If is doesn't get off the ground I will not take it personally. Voting closes in 2 weeks. i'll kick off the voting:

3. Mark Baguley

2. Patrick Ryder

1. Cale Hooker

I'm tempted to vote for hepp too but seeing as he is going to win the nobby I think we should share the love (that is not to say he is ineligible)

Also, Ryder and Hooker are 2nd and 3rd in the nobby, I think they have been getting the recognition they deserve.

But this is a democracy so carry on

JETTA!

1. Mark Baguley
  2. Michael Hurley
  3. Travis Colyer

3 bags

2 hooksey

1 colyer

Colyer gets the Lazarus award from coming back from the dead. Now integral.

Hurls, JOEDAN honourable mentions.

Colyer

Baguley

Carlisle

Team Player of the Year

3 Cale Hooker

2 Mark Baguley

1 Patrick Ryder - did everything asked this year forward/ruck sole ruck etc

3- bags

2- Chappy

1- Colyer

1 Baggers