Interstate Bombers

There is bound to be a lot of members out there from intestate that are not making the journey for ANZAC day this year. My mates have decided to take me this year for my 40th and have booked the flights and accommodation. What we do not have yet are the match tickets. As a member with match day access I can purchase 1 ticket in the members presale, my mates unfortunately are not members so I am hoping that some fellow Bombers with match day access who are not attending can share their member ID’s so that I can get 4 tickets seated together.

If you are willing to share your ID for the presale that would be much appreciated. I am sure some others my be in the same position as me and would appreciate the offer.

Thanks,

Cubbie.

I was in the same boat for me and the old boy. Ended up buying a second membership haha

Tell ya mates to stop being tight and take out a 3 game flexi, and put it on the advantage plan. It’d work out to be like 8 bucks a month each

Win win. Ya mates get tickets, we get members

Yeah but one is a Hawks member and the other follows Dream Team… yeah a flexi is an option, I assume then you just pay to reserve the seat.

Quoted Post

Yeah but one is a Hawks member and the other follows Dream Team.... yeah a flexi is an option, I assume then you just pay to reserve the seat.

you only need a membership to get in the member allocation, can always try for gen pop time period or even limited view when it opens up the week before, there are other options but no certainties.