Intra Club - February 8th - Broadcast live on website

Does anyone know if watching a game using your digital membership uses much of your data allowance - or are AFL games free data for Telstra customers. I only have a wireless modem with limited data.

AFL website and data are free for telstra users.
Though my NBN is via internode so it counts towards my data allowance as i prefer the better quality. and need to be on the wifi network to stream to the apple tv.

You can always get one of those pre-paid Telstra pocket wifi modems ( about $50) to use temporarily, although it tends to drop out a bit

I've been airplaying the AFL app for a few years

Or rather put it on mirroring

Works fine

airplay from phone or tablet? Suggestions online were that it didnt work?

xxx-2013 it worked
2014 you couldnt stream video only audio (was a bit pissed) had to watch on phone/Ipad for bigger screen.
2015 - 2016 streams fine

For those who work and can't watch live will the replay be posted

Anyone know this? I’d love to watch tomorrow night when i get home from work

Thanks for the replies. Does anyone know if the unmetered data includes Bombertv?

Thanks for the replies. Does anyone know if the unmetered data includes Bombertv?

If it’s to do with the afl or telstra then you probably have to pay.

I've been airplaying the AFL app for a few years

Or rather put it on mirroring

Works fine

airplay from phone or tablet? Suggestions online were that it didnt work?

It does

You have a choice to airplay or mirror

It works if you mirror

Anything under the Telstra header online is unmetered for Telstra customers. That includes the entire Essendon website, and the app.

So, if you’re not with Telstra you’re screwed?

So, if you're not with Telstra you're screwed?
Not as much as when you are.

whats wrong with a cable?

whats wrong with a cable?

Too many strands to it

I’m guessing the captain will get announced too.

We hope to see a big turnout at training tomorrow for the unveiling of our leadership group.#DonTheSash pic.twitter.com/R3I29zUljf

— Essendon FC (@EssendonFC) 7 February 2017

Anything under the Telstra header online is unmetered for Telstra customers. That includes the entire Essendon website, and the app.

Yes although I think it has to be via some type of telstra or bigpond subscription / contract - when I’ve tried on a prepaid mobile hotspot the usage does get counted.

Yes although I think it has to be via some type of telstra or bigpond subscription / contract - when I’ve tried on a prepaid mobile hotspot the usage does get counted.

The only things that are metered are telstra mobile internet (dongles) and dial up. If you were using your prepaid as a hotspot, I’m not sure what happens… Ouch!

I have never been able to get Airplay on the app to work. Either through pushing it from the app or HDMI connecting the iPad to the TV.

Anyone perhaps got a PC & HDMI??

Forget the rest, & KISS.

This seriously needs more Pete Lazer

Can’t I just get the EFC website on my Tele and watch it that way?