Stanton Myers mutch
Smack bird parish

Long Ridley howlett
Redman Begley Green

Int: Clarke gleeson

Rehab: JD, tbell, draper - eades

McNiece?

indeed, knew there’d be someone i’d missed

Jamar will surely have to play in the intraclub.

him and some other vfl listed players i’d imagine. It usually happens. Ahepp come on down.

■■■ , freo fans use IE!
Well Bomber McVeigh does !

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt :smile:

Hang on a minute … Bomber McV has a Dockerland login?

Has anyone managed to get more deets on this one yet? not alot of information flying around

Nothing official but I’m told it’s not really a full intraclub for those interested, but there likely will be a couple of quarters of match sim.

Nothing official but I'm told it's not really a full intraclub for those interested, but there likely will be a couple of quarters of match sim.

Will you be doing a match report?

Don’t forget chip quality.

Is 9am official start time?

Nothing official but I'm told it's not really a full intraclub for those interested, but there likely will be a couple of quarters of match sim.

Will you be doing a match report?

Don’t forget chip quality.

I feel like this is a trap, DJR cracked it last time I mentioned chips…

Is 9am official start time?

It’s not an official open session so there’s no real official start time for fans, but warm up should start around then I’m told.

Going from training reports and rehab group teams could be something like this

Red

Morgan brown DEA
Jerret Francis McGrath

Colyer jobe zaha
Luey hepp zerrett

Fanta Stewart tippa
Lav hooker Langford

Int: Bj Hocking

Blue

Bags Hurley Ambrose
Kelly Hartley Conor

Stanton Myers mutch
Smack bird parish

Long Ridley howlett
Redman Begley Green

Red has the better midfield and forward line…

Would be cool to see the club try to be at the forefront digitally and set up either a live stream or even just put the footage up afterwards. Even if it was just a static camera on a tripod from the balcony it would still be cool to see without much effort (would add value to a “digital membership”)

Going from training reports and rehab group teams could be something like this

Red

Morgan brown DEA
Jerret Francis McGrath

Colyer jobe zaha
Luey hepp zerrett

Fanta Stewart tippa
Lav hooker Langford

Int: Bj Hocking

Blue

Bags Hurley Ambrose
Kelly Hartley Conor

Stanton Myers mutch
Smack bird parish

Long Ridley howlett
Redman Begley Green

Blue has the better midfield and forward line…

Blue?

Fark Carlton!

I’m thinking Silly Billy is probably joking…

And hoping too

Would be cool to see the club try to be at the forefront digitally and set up either a live stream or even just put the footage up afterwards. Even if it was just a static camera on a tripod from the balcony it would still be cool to see without much effort (would add value to a "digital membership")
I can't imagine the club would want to provide opposition clubs with vision of the game.

Ummm …

Also, the teams he’s describing are not “probables” versus “possibles”. They arise from a training exercise where they were primarily interested in play at one end of the ground, so one team got the good forwards and the other the good backs.

Yup - probables is essentially the mids/forwards of the red team and the backs of the blue team.

Bags Hurley Ambrose
Kelly Hartley Conor

Colyer jobe zaha
Luey hepp zerrett

Fanta Stewart tippa
Lav hooker Langford

INT: BJ, Stanton, Myers, Parish

Would be cool to see the club try to be at the forefront digitally and set up either a live stream or even just put the footage up afterwards. Even if it was just a static camera on a tripod from the balcony it would still be cool to see without much effort (would add value to a "digital membership")

Are you sure that wouldn’t contravene one of the 8722 AFL rules protecting intellectual property and incur a $200,000 fine and the loss of a 1st round draft choice.

Are you sure that wouldn’t contravene one of the 8722 AFL rules protecting intellectual property and incur a $200,000 fine and the loss of a 1st round draft choice.

Don’t want to be done for governance again.

Don’t want to be done for governance again.

Actually I have asked about this and the clubs can’t cause of the rights paid for by the broadcasting company. Same thing with additional game footage and stuff like that. They can use it internally but once they want to put it on a public forum they get charged a lot, even if it’s their own footage.

EFC have a large pole with a camera to cover both grounds for this. They can’t put up any of it.