Investment advice

Things like this are driven by exciting news, then the excitement fades.

The core technology hasn’t got worse, if anything I think it has got better. But the hype has faded.

1 Like

It’s a Specie stock but somehow at ~$10.

If you believe in the product and the management of the company is strong, stick with it, the tide should turn eventually. Im a strong believer that making money in the market is 80% not ■■■■■■■■ yourself when things turn pear shape, 15% luck, 5% research.

2 Likes

My strategy is being too lazy to sell.

1 Like

Better strategy than 50% of market punters Id say

2 Likes

What’s wrong with the strategy of pants ■■■■■■■■?

If you are invested in adult diapers it could be sage financial advice to do so

1 Like

Yep, I’m also a student of this strategy. My Telstra shares I bought when floated are a testament to it.
I wouldn’t say it’s a great strategy.

3 Likes

I sold mine and put them into SYA. They were down for most of the time I held, until I sold last year for a fairly minimal profit.

SYA, LKE, CXO, MNS, TLG, NVX all up today, almost topped up MNS/TLG yesterday

VUL up and back above $10

Lithium going crazy lately. Biggest kick in the nards is I had a buy order in for AVZ a few weeks ago for when it dropped to 0.66 and it didn’t get filled :smiling_face_with_tear:

Different sector but one micro that has spruiked my interest is HIQ. Mouthguard technology that can measure impact/force in the head and aide with diagnosing + treating concussion. It seems as though management is the creator of the tech who comes from a sports science background, which I have concerns about. Though, I’ve added to the watch list.

Every Blitzer should have known this already, given Sir James was an early invester.

3 Likes

1 Like

Just over 3 years ago:

Article from above tweet reproduced below; supposedly Matthew Banks(!) got Hird in.

1 Like

Not sure if the average blitzer, gets access to investing in startups.

Hmmm… I hope our VFLW coach isn’t being infected by Collingwood.

1 Like

• The population of regional Australia grew by 70,900 people from 2020-21, compared to a decline of 26,000 for capital cities, according to recent ABS figures. This is the first time this has happened since 1981.
• Spanish inflation was up 9.8% year-on-year in March, the biggest rise since 1985.
• The US private sector added 455,000 jobs in March, slightly above economists expectations of 450,000.
• German inflation was up 7.3% year-on-year in March, a 30-year high
• Citibank analysts expect the Federal Budget to boost household disposable income by $8bn across FY22-23
• 88% of US consumers use fintech apps, according to a report by Plaid.
• Tesla plans to do a 5-for-1 stock split so it can pay dividends.
• The S&P/ASX 200 Materials Index hit an all-time high on Thursday.
• The Biden administration plans to release a record 180m barrels from strategic petroleum reserves to push US petrol prices down.
• Total Australian household wealth increased 4.5% in the quarter ending December 2021, hitting a record $14,677bn, says the ABS. Wealth per capita reached a record high of $566,541. Increasing residential property values have been a large factor in this growth.

SYA up 20% to 0.30

1 Like

based off any news? or just lithium lift in general?

POSITIVE NOVONIX TESTS REAFFIRM AUTHIER PRODUCT QUALITY
• Positive results from leading lithium‐ion battery innovator NOVONIX reaffirm high quality of
Authier spodumene
• Sayona product samples matched and performed equally as well as benchmark lithium hydroxide
samples in commercial performance tests
• Results demonstrate potential for downstream processing in Québec to capture added value for
all stakeholders, amid growing demand from expanding North American battery market.

Lion town, AS2, CXO all up also

kicking myself about not going into AZL