Invitation for BomberBlitz.com to join the International Trade Council

Am I the only one to get this rather odd spam?

Was not sent to the email address I have registered with Blitz.

Re: Invitation for BomberBlitz.com to join the International Trade Council

It is with pleasure that I would like to invite your business to become a member of the International Trade Council. 

The role of the Council is to enable its members to connect, do business and work together in ways that they might not be able to do individually. Whether you‘re looking to meet your next client or alliance partner, promote your business through free advertising or Council networking events, increase awareness or stay up to date on business issues, the Council offers many opportunities to help create your success.

Needless to say - as one of the world's most renowned trade related organisations, membership in the Council brings prestige. The Council has a position second-to-none with business owners, non-profit organisations and legislators worldwide, with senior legislative patrons coming from 18 countries. BomberBlitz.com can increase positive perception among consumers and business owners when you're identified as a member of the International Trade Council. 

A complete list of membership benefits is attached.

Joining Online

Membership costs less than a Chamber of Comerce and provides far more benefits.  I am happy to send you a new member application form to complete, or you can join online athttp://www.inttradecouncil.org - go to the Members Portal and then Join online. Alternatively you can go directly to the form at http://bit.ly/1lWjXAP

I look forward to welcoming BomberBlitz.com as a member of the Council.

Ms. Melanie Walker
Members Secretariat
International Trade Council
logo2.png
Rond-Point Schuman 11. Bruxelles, 1040. Belgium
Phone: +32 (2) 588 5803 | Fax: +32 (2) 588 5804

PATRONS OF THE INTERNATIONAL TRADE COUNCIL
Senator Stephen Parry (Australia Senate), Senator Anne Ruston (Australia Senate)Hon Rob Mitchell (Australia House of Representatives), Hon Tony Pasin (Australia House of Representatives),Hon Brendan O' Connor (Australia House of Representatives), Hon Matt Thistlethwaite (Australia House of Representatives)Hon Matt Williams (Australia House of Representatives), Hon  Maria Vamvakinou (Australia House of Representatives)Hon Peter Dowling (Parliament of Queensland), Hon Iain Evans (Parliament of South Australia)Hon Dennis Hood MLC (Parliament of South Australia), Hon David Llewellyn (Parliament of Tasmania)Hon Luke Donnellan (Parliament of Victoria), Hon Don Nardella (Parliament of Victoria)Hon John Pandazopoulos (Parliament of Victoria), Hon Jude Perera (Parliament of Victoria)Hon Ken Smith (Parliament of Victoria), Hon Lisa Baker (Parliament of Western Australia)Hon Wayne Cao (Legislative Assembly of Alberta), Hon Dr Andrew Weaver (Legislative Assembly of British Columbia)Hon Iain Rankin (Nova Scotia House of Assembly), Hon Malcolm Harbour (European Parliament - United Kingdom)Hon Monica Luisa Macovei (European Parliament - Romania), Hon George Sabin Cutas (European Parliament - Romania)Hon Britta Thomsen (European Parliament - Denmark), Hon Pablo Zalba (European Parliament - Spain)Hon Albert Abongo (Parliament of Ghana), Hon Francis Addai-Nimoh (Parliament of Ghana)Hon Charles Peter Mok (Legislative Council of HKSAR), H.E. Shri Anil Kumar Trigunaya (Ambassador of India to Libya and Malta)Hon Kristy Debono (Parliament of Malta), Mr Panjiyar Ram Jiwan (Hon Consulate of Nepal in Cyprus)Hon Clare Curran (Parliament of New Zealand), Hon Joanne Hayes  (Parliament of New Zealand)Congressman Rufus B. Rodriguez (House of Representatives), Hon David Pierre (National Assembly of Seychelles - Leader of the Opposition)Hon Nicholas Fang (Parliament of Singapore), Hon James Kakooza (State Minister for Health - Parliament of Uganda)Hon Flavia Nabugere (State Minister for Environment - Parliament of Uganda), Hon Cecilia Ogwal (Parliament of Uganda - Dokolo)Hon Krispus Ayena (Parliament of Uganda - Oyam County North), H.E. Ambassador Francis Butagira (Uganda)Lord Nazir Ahmed (Baron of Rotherham - House of Lords), Lord Michael German OBE (Baron of Llanfrechfa - House of Lords)Baroness Susan Greenfield CBE (Baroness of Ot Moor - House of Lords), Lord Lyndon Harrison (Baron of Chester - House of Lords)The Rt Hon Lord Tom McNally (Baron of Blackpool - House of Lords), Rt Hon Baroness Prashar (Baroness of Runnymede - House of Lords)Lord Andrew Stone (Baron of Blackheath - House of Lords), Rt Hon Lord John Taylor (Baron of Warwick - House of Lords)Baroness Uddin (Baroness of Bethnal Green - House of Lords), The Baroness Verma (Baroness of Leicester - House of Lords)Rt Hon Lord Watson CBE (Baron of Richmond - House of Lords), Lord Tom Pendry (Baron of Stalybridge - House of Lords),Hon Peter Lilley (Parliament of the United Kingdom), Hon Linda Riordan (Parliament of the United Kingdom), Rep. Angela Cockerham (Mississippi Legislature - USA), Rep. Rochelle Gray (Missouri Legislature - USA), Rep. George Lavender (Texas Legislature - USA), Rep. Ross Hunter (Washington Legislature - USA), Rep. Gael Tarleton (Washington Legislature - USA)

DISCLAIMER
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

How many trade councils blitz join?

How many trade councils join blitz?

Fixed.

Lol at some of the names in the list of patrons

I say join.

Am I the only one to get this rather odd spam?
Was not sent to the email address I have registered with Blitz.

Rather odd spam is the very best kind.....needs it's own thread ;)

I'm interested. Who do I send my bank details to?

We can use the International Trade Council to approve the Jetta + 3rd rounder trade.

I'm interested. Who do I send my bank details to?

Prince Henry Boofakang of Nigeria

I got a follow-up invitation. Clearly they think they can‘t operate without our input.

I got a follow-up invitation. Clearly they think they can‘t operate without our input.

Well what are you waiting for?

giphy.gif