Is anyone else feeling apathetic?

bulldogs game this year, qtr time, emailed club and said these players are taking the ■■■■ and cancelled my membership

have not really cared much since then, and won’t care much about 2021

i feel like i’ve been taken for a ride by hepp and the efc marketing department for 3 years.

2 Likes

Really looking forward to Daniher, Saad and Raz having absolute blinders against us, possibly home and away. Can’t wait!

1 Like

Not even thinking about next season, all focus is on the upcoming draft and what we get out of that…

1 Like

#REBUILDTHECARCASS

3 Likes

Not a carcass. More a child friendly puppet.

Soft enough to play with. Bland enough to not offend. Highly marketable. Doesn’t really stand for anything unless someone else tells it to.

Just a franchise, not a footy club.

The saga didn’t cause this. It happened when we stopped standing up for ourselves. Now that attitude has permeated into on field performances as well. It’s hard to care like I used to.

9 Likes

Sorry but a full rebuild includes off field jobs aswell. Whilst we still have the same failures running the club and making list decisions things won’t change

13 Likes

0 farks given.

Im only here for 2MP

15 Likes

YIKES!

2 Likes

Is “apathetic” a feeling?

Not sure you’d want to be hyped up in November.

I’ll wait for Feb 2021 then see how I feel.

3 Likes

The mini clean out has renewed my interest a little bit. Would have preferred to completely burn the place to the ground and start again, but 3 top 10s isn’t too bad.

2 Likes

#REANIMATETHECARCASS

tenor

2 Likes

if saad gets close enough i’m gonna throw my meat pie at him

He could go anywhere and been fine, but because h went to THAT club

As long as we play the kids as much as possible, I’m really looking forward to next year. I know we’ll be bottom-four level trash, but I love watching draftees and youngsters showing off what they can do and develop over the year. Just a shame we won’t have mozzie out there.

2 Likes

Serious question… I know most people probably have a ‘fark him, he chose us’ attitude, but does anyone feel bad for Shiel? Turned down far bigger offers to sign with us (thinking we were heading in the right direction) right before we bottom out. I’d love him to win a flag or two (EDIT: with us) before he retires.

4 Likes

I found it hard to muster up the energy to write this

1 Like

The guy gets a lot of money to produce mediocre performances in a horrible team. I can find you more suitable things to feel sympathy for.

2 Likes

I feel more sympathy for Goddard than Shiel. He was really blindsided by the saga.

16 Likes

People don’t post of fan forums if their apathetic and not interested.

That’s all bullshit and bravado.

Come the first bounce of next season, every single one of us will be glued to the TV (if no crowds) to see what happens next.
It can only go up.

Rutten clearly only wants players on the list who play for the jumper, the coach and each other. Whoever isn’t interested in that can ■■■■ off.

The other plus is post the end of next season, we move on from all Saga players bar Hepp.
That’s a massive milestone and will be hugely advantageous to our future

3 Likes