Is it ever acceptable to kill another human being?

I came across something on the web yesterday which, frankly, shocked me. In a few words, there is a movement with the aim of helping the situation of mankind by eliminating its enemies. By “enemies” it means the secret cabals working behind the scenes to control, manipulate and even depopulate mankind in order to serve their own psychopathic agenda. This newly formed war party is going to begin eliminating these people by various means including guerilla warfare.

This shocked and saddened me quite a bit, because the person behind this scheme has been the source of much enlightenment to me previously. I thought “Has he lost the plot?” Surely, violence is never the way to achieve your aims, is it? This caused me much sleeplessness. Has the world really got to this?

As I laid awake in the wee small hours of the morning I was startled when I heard two loud shots ring out. They sounded as if they were a house or two away. Then I had something of an epiphany. What would I do if a crazed gunman was walking from house to house shooting the occupants? If I had no way of defending myself other than killing the intruder would I do it? Then I thought, I probably would kill the intruder if there was no other option.

The epiphany in this was that it made me realise that if I would kill a crazed gunman who was trying to shoot me, how is that different from killing a crazed psychopath who was perhaps secretly trying to harm not just me but all of mankind by running the governments, religions, banking systems or the media and so on, in order to control and kill us if necessary?

So the question is this. If humans knew without a doubt that there existed an elite element in society with a psychopathic agenda which included amongst other things population control and even depopulation, are we morally within our rights to defend ourselves by rising up against the enemy?

A reply to: @Zebba regarding QuoteLink

A reply to: @Aaronjohns1 regarding QuoteLink
Quoted Post
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolley_problem#The_fat_man

That problem only shows how Utilitarian and Consequentialist ethics suffer in there application.

Deontological ethics, or Kantian Ethics dont have that problem.

He means if you apply doublethink and only focus on the action rather than the result (while ignoring that inaction is an action itself) it’s all good.

A reply to: @Aaronjohns1 regarding QuoteLink

Quoted Post
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolley_problem#The_fat_man

That problem only shows how Utilitarian and Consequentialist ethics suffer in there application.

Deontological ethics, or Kantian Ethics dont have that problem.

Who’d you kill?

Ah, Reservoir and shots in the wee small hours…

I’m not saying I would kill anyone. I want to make that clear. I’m saying hypothetically I would possibly kill in order to save my life or the life of someone dear to me. Had I been in the Lindt chocolate cafe and managed to grab the madman’s gun cleanly I don’t see what other option I would have but to shoot him. Following on from that if humankind as a whole came under the control of a psychopathic dictator or a number of them…? You tell me.

Are Carlton supporters human beings?

If a crazed gunman broke into my house trying to kill me, then yes, I would grab for the best possible option at my disposal that would allow me to kill him. Without hesitation.

I’d be confident though, that once I killed the gunman, he wouldn’t almost instantly be replaced with a replica gunman with the same intention, which is what would happen in your scenario.

You can’t kill the ‘machine’ by merely killing those who operate within it. They’ll just get replaced by the next lot.

And I’m interested to know who this person is who is advocating this vigilante movement Vinnie? Has Icke finally lost his shiz?

you’re on a list now vinny

A reply to: @Paul Peos regarding QuoteLink

If a crazed gunman broke into my house trying to kill me, then yes, I would grab for the best possible option at my disposal that would allow me to kill him. Without hesitation.

I’d be confident though, that once I killed the gunman, he wouldn’t almost instantly be replaced with a replica gunman with the same intention, which is what would happen in your scenario.

You can’t kill the ‘machine’ by merely killing those who operate within it. They’ll just get replaced by the next lot.

And I’m interested to know who this person is who is advocating this vigilante movement Vinnie? Has Icke finally lost his shiz?

Good answer, PP. I posted the link btw, didn’t you see it? http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2014/12/RIR-141226.php

A reply to: @Barnz regarding QuoteLink

you're on a list now vinny

That’s a good point. I don’t know how long this guerilla movement would last.

A reply to: @Vinnie D regarding QuoteLink

A reply to: @Paul Peos regarding QuoteLink

Good answer, PP. I posted the link btw, didn’t you see it? http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2014/12/RIR-141226.php

Ah sorry, I missed the link.

His argument has some flaws…

It seems the further you are from the actual time and space if the killing, the more comfortable people become.

I guess anyone would so if if their life was at stake.

i’d kill for a cronut right about now, and the inevitable downfall of feminism.

Child molestors and Paedofile priests, kill them all

Rapists and Pedos

I would make it clear that this is not a discussion about capital punishment.

AJ1 seems to have zeroed in correctly on the theme of the discussion. However, I do not agree with his position. I know you are a Christian, AJ1, and I totally understand where you are coming from. Please understand that I am respectful of people’s religious faith even if I do not necessarily share it. I do, however, believe creation has a divine source/energy/spirit. When you say lethal force in self defence is not acceptable I believe you are saying that because of the commandment “Thou shalt not kill.”

John Lash, the originator of Kalika War Party, believes that the patriarchal religions (i.e. Judaism, Christianity, Islam) have been, at very best, infiltrated by the enemies of humankind. I think infiltrated is a kinder word than fabricated. (I believe there is much spiritual substance in the ancient texts buried beneath mountains of erroneous attitudes.)

Yahweh commanded his people to do the very thing he had commanded them not to do! That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever but sadly people’s religious faith blinds them to that fact. Try telling the adulterers, homosexuals, disobedient sons, practitioners of witchcraft, Sabbath breakers et al, that the people of Yahweh didn’t have the right to use lethal force! They killed them all - and that wasn’t even in self defence!

I could go on about religious genocide and the crusades but I don’t want to get off the track and turn this into a religious discussion. It is clear that your Yahweh (or the control system) is OK with murder when it suits his (their) cause. For this reason I agree with Lash that the mainstream religions have been used by the control system to meet their own ends. That is, “Only kill whom we say, when we say. And especially don’t kill us!”

For what it’s worth, in my opinion, the Jesus character of the NT could in no way be any son of Yahweh.

I will end my post by posing a hypothetical. A group of Christians is taken prisoner by a psycopathic, rapist, paedophile maniac who is systematically raping the women and children and murdering the men. Do they sit back and wait for Yahweh to intervene or do they take matters into their own hands?

Is that a hypothetical situation or a fantasy?

A reply to: @Diggers regarding QuoteLink

Is that a hypothetical situation or a fantasy?

Why would anybody fantasise about something like that, Digs?

A reply to: @David J Richardson regarding QuoteLink

Ah, Reservoir and shots in the wee small hours...

Heard another shot last night. Only one this time. Perhaps the shooter was a better aim. :slight_smile: