Is there open training friday

I cant make the game this week but i am desperate to get along and cheer the boys! does anyone know if they are doing an open training Friday morning?

I've asked on Twitter as well so hopefully club will respond.

Friday 9am.

Friday 9am.

Is that confirmed mate?

it's on the club website - on the front page, bottom right corner. 

Essendon Football Club wishes to advise of the following open training sessions:

-        Friday 30th August, Windy Hill 9:30am

Essendon does not like Afternoons... :P

Something I’ve just realised…

If we’re still due to fully move into the HPC over summer this will be the last chance to see an EFC senior team at Windy Hill. Call in sick and be there.

Something I've just realised...
If we're still due to fully move into the HPC over summer this will be the last chance to see an EFC senior team at Windy Hill. Call in sick and be there.

That's incorrect. EFC have already stated that family days and open training days will be held at Windy Hill. EFC shop and the Hall of Fame will remain at Windy Hill.

Something I've just realised...
If we're still due to fully move into the HPC over summer this will be the last chance to see an EFC senior team at Windy Hill. Call in sick and be there.

That's incorrect. EFC have already stated that family days and open training days will be held at Windy Hill. EFC shop and the Hall of Fame will remain at Windy Hill.

Yeah, I know that, and I will be ■■■■■■ ■■■■■■ off if that doesn't happen. Future sessions there might be a bit fluffy though and while some people think this weekend's game is for nothing, I don't.
With everything that's happened, Friday is rather significant.

Not worth a new thread...  boys training today  (and looks like the Etihad Oval didn't listen to Little either...)

My plane lands in Melb at 9:00. 

Hopefully I can get to the ground in time to see the boys running around.

Hope to see some other Blitzers there.

Does look odd to turn up alone to a training session?

I went alone a few weeks ago. Nick Kommer laughed at me.

But to answer properly: no. You won't be the only loner there - I'll probably be leaning against a wall, for example. There should be a fair crowd so you won't look like a pervert or something.

I’ll be well armed with my cameras.

Feels right being at windy hill posting on blitz.

Cool. Made it to training. Players not out yet.

Is that the phantom out there on the ground?

I went alone a few weeks ago. Nick Kommer laughed at me.

Nick Kommer would laugh at a lion trying to attack him, you shouldn't worry! :P

Pretty sure it’s Hirdy in the Skeeta suit.