IT’S TIME to eliminate the Weagles: the named team and lead-up

This game will be about two elements. Territory and pressure. We need to bring the heat. Chaos balls forward, low hard grubbers will do. Unleash Walla, Raz, String & Snell & watch the suspect hammys ping and the pizza pig (McGovern) fumble. Come on boys, let’s give these Kents everything they don’t want.

5 Likes

I’m down near the gate inside C at the back (ground side)

Win the clearances and we’ll win the war

Can’t believe we are going to have this build up 4 times over the next month. Don’t think I can deal.

4 Likes

WWWHHHHHAAAAAATTTTT???

Hope for you its over in an hour.

1 Like

Don’t we often win those, but lose anyway?

For example when we lost to the dogs by 100, but won clearances 33-30

My 6 year old is perfectly capable of reading the far away tree but there is no way in hell she’ll let me get away without reading to her when she knows I’d rather be watching football. That goes triple for the 3 year old, though she can’t read yet.

3 Likes

All of you going to the game I wanna hear you barracking and booing from Qld!
Go Bombers!!!
Enjoy the Camfield- brings back memories of pre game final v Sydney. Looking forward to a much better result than that horrid affair.

1 Like

Out the back mate

when are final teams announced?

So it’s good that I didn’t post that he looked like WOB in a WCE shirt :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Usually 90min before IIRC

got home from work after dredding the game all day but have been hit by the wind of optimism. Have all my scarves and guernseys hanging in the lounge room like a complete nuffie. Carn the dons

2 Likes

Nah, WOB looks nothing like him! I can’t wait for WOB to do his victory dance tonight though

1 Like

exactly. Bringing the manic pressure around the ball and the pressure in the forward line will be key. Cannot let them get easy rebound from backline and run through the midfield

Yup, wanna see us run the other way in defence. Not flooding back running to space, run at the ball carrier. Run at the contest and get them on the break.

Fark I’m nervous

Can’t wait for the game but also don’t know if I can watch it

4 Likes

I’m giving us no chance, in the hope I’m proven wrong.

I’ve had my hopes up, and been kicked in the guts far too often… over the last 15 years.

I don’t want to be excited, until we hear the Bombers theme song at the end of the match.

2 Likes

That’s what has become us hasn’t it? I’ve found some of those close games really difficult to watch.

Better win tonight farken! I want to see us play in a final in Melbourne before i fly back home to the US on the 16th.