"I've never..." - Blitz Behaviour Version

Most of us have played the drinking game “I’ve never” or “Never have I ever” in which you take turns to state something you’ve never done, and if others in the group have, they show this by taking a drink. Now it’s time for the online BomberBlitz version!

In this version, the idea is to state certain actions and behaviours you have never done in posting in Blitz, with the idea being to try and get others to “fess up” that they’re guilty of such a thing.

RULES

1. Feel free to post something you’ve never done on Blitz. Think about things like: when you post, ignores, gossip, lying, avatars, bold claims, quarrels - anything Blitz-related is fine. It can be light-hearted, cheeky, dark, cunning, saucy, but should always be in good fun.

2. If you read something in this thread that you’ve done, simply post “drink”, “gulp”, or similar to confess. Drinkers are encouraged to share a little extra details on their behaviour!

3. Honesty rules. This will be more enjoyable if you don’t BS. Of course, unlike the drinking game, if you are ashamed of something you are not obliged to confess here, simply don’t post. But maybe it’ll help to admit and get it off your chest!

4. Give each “I’ve never…” post a chance to breathe, some time to see if any Blitzers have done it. Don’t just post hundreds of “I’ve never” statements and leave. If you join the thread after a time, feel free to quote/bump an old post to “drink” to it.

5. Witty is best. Use your cunning to try and call out Blitzers you suspect of certain behaviours or actions.

Ok, got it? Here are two to get started. Quote one in order to drink to it. Let’s get the ball rolling…

I’ve never sat at my PC totally nude whilst posting on Blitz.

I’ve never missed a Bombers game then voted in the Nobby anyway (by using DT scores to decide, or by copying others’ votes).

I’ve never… played this game.

Two out of three drinks, but not saying which two.

Edit: I’ve never read the cycling thread.

I’ve never read the cycling thread, or the wrestling thread, or the “what music are you listening to?” thread. Music died in the 80s so why bother reading.

I've never read the (edit) "what music are you listening to?" thread. Music died in the 80s so why bother reading.
*Drink*
1 Like

ive never been more confused in my life

I’ve never read the cycling thread, or the wrestling thread, or the “what music are you listening to?” thread. Music died in the 80s so why bother reading.

Early 80’s

Late seventies

1 Like

I have never told reboot to eat my balls.

5 Likes

I’ve never posted “/close thread”.

But ^^^that post will be hard to beat.

I’ve never wished harder for the ignore facility to be reinstated than every time I see a DKP post…and he’ll have a few mates.

But anyway it’s much more important that stupid American sensitivities to “potty-mouths” or blasphemers are suppressed, including suppressing the given name of Essendon’s greatest ever player.

1 Like

I’ve never stopped wondering where Fan101 is these days…

I’m probably never going to fully read the rules in the first post

2 Likes

I’ve never started a successful thread. :tired_face: