Jack Billings

North will be offering everybody big dollars.

Welcome to Essendon - Jack Fitzpatrick

2 Likes

Welcome to essington: John Farnham.

Given our history with farewell games, this is a terrible idea.

10 Likes

oh bravo Wimm… that got a laugh.

+1

And the extra character to satisfy nueblitz minimum post size.

Under no circumstances will we give up pick 5

Jack Billings is out of contract. Family grew up as essendon fans and members. Believe even after jack was drafted most of his family kept renewing memberships until the end of the saga.

1 Like

This is the guy I really want. He has 20+ touches every week and seems to have 4-5 shots on goal also.

Best part is his kicking for goal has already been Essingtoned. 60 shots at goal for a return of 20 goals lol.
Rate him as a player though

1 Like

Good. Fark the Saints.

Quick classy ball user and goal kicker. Would be a massive upgrade on Colyer at present.

Would be worth doing it just to get back at that sniveling cnt Finnis.

1 Like

Agree, I really want him… mainly to throw it in the face of Saints fans on BigFooty.

1 Like

I’ve watched saints this year a bit and I reckon he’s a momentum killer. So many times he gets it and gets no where near the middle posts.

So he’s just like Colyer then…

He had 30 possessions, 6 tackles & 1 goal in Saints loss on weekend. Was essentially their best player.

Colyer had 7 possessions, 3 tackles & 1 goal.

Billings knows how to get the footy and thus has a major impact on games. Colyer does not.

4 Likes

Sam Maclure said on SEN this morning he expects Billings to re-sign with the Saints before round 23 (next week)

If you were thinking of making this hilarious joke I’ll save you the trouble

So Billings is definitely leaving then

2 Likes

Billings and Kelly? Be still my beating heart.

3 Likes

Push his price up, don’t care if we miss out just push that price up.

4 Likes

The north Melbourne strategy