Jack bowes

do you think we will bid on jack bowes on draft night

Only if we rate him as the best player. You don’t play games with pick 1.

Pls do it…anything to anger the franchise mobs

Channel 7 just suggested that we are thinking just that, or Will Settlefield.

Hahahaha jackets using the media again to perfection.

He wants the two top 10 picks for sure with all this signalling. I hope so anyway.

My belief is that Channel 7, Crockoshitmedia, AFL Media et al (only think they) know what we’ve fed them.

Awesome.

Screw the optics around having the top pick, make them pay up for Bowes.

Channel 7 just suggested that we are thinking just that, or Will Settlefield.

If we’re giving off the vibe we might bid on academy kids, then we’re definitely putting pressure on to see what they’ll offer for pick 1.

Would 100% bid on him.

Would 100% bid on him.

Better than Clug or McGrath?

Would 100% bid on him.

Would 1000% not bid on him

Would 100% bid on him.

Better than Clug or McGrath?

I think Bowes and the 2 Macs are the top 3. Gold Coast will definitely match so we need to screw them down and make sure they don’t get him for practically nothing

Bowes and Setterfield are both meant to very very good. Main reason not yo us it might damage the future trading relationship.

Bowes and Setterfield are both meant to very very good. Main reason not yo us it might damage the future trading relationship.

The same gcs that screw everyone every year see us and caddy the Dixon trade

I’m more concerned about the GWS relationship.

I'm more concerned about the GWS relationship.

Yeah I’d screw GC only. I’d like to keep a decent relationship with GWS, could be good going forward

Me want Clugga
No risk bid-a
Bowes boring-a
Want goal kicking mid-ah

Have I mentioned im a poetic genius?

Would 100% bid on him.

I would bid on Bowes at 1 and then Setterfield at 2 the franchise clubs would match them, they would have to, they are both very good footballers and it would undermine their academy’s if they didn’t.

It would make them pay close to the right price for them and use up two high picks. It would also mean our pick doesn’t have to carry around No1 draft pick tag for the rest of his career.

Bowes kicked 8 goals from 7 games in the NEAFL senior team with 2 games kicking 3 goals in each. Apparently Dodoro went to one of the games he kicked 3 goals, a poster on bigfooty who supports Suns spotted him there.

would not bid on him with pick 1. if we got 3 and 5 definitely with 3.