Jack bowes

Bowes kicked 8 goals from 7 games in the NEAFL senior team with 2 games kicking 3 goals in each. Apparently Dodoro went to one of the games he kicked 3 goals a poster on bigfooty who supports Suns spotted him there.

Dodo kicked 3 goals and a poster??

Bigfooty posters deserve a kicking.

Bowes selecta

Bigfooty posters deserve a kicking.
Your talking about half of blitz here :p
Would 100% bid on him.

I would bid on Bowes at 1 and then Setterfield at 2 the franchise clubs would match them, they would have to, they are both very good footballers and it would undermine their academy’s if they didn’t.

It would make them pay close to the right price for them and use up two high picks. It would also mean our pick doesn’t have to carry around No1 draft pick tag for the rest of his career.

What kind of message would it send to supporters (and to the player we eventually draft) if we bid unsuccessfully twice at pick 1?

It suggests we are landing our third choice option.

Great way to kill momentum and excitement.

Bowes kicked 8 goals from 7 games in the NEAFL senior team with 2 games kicking 3 goals in each. Apparently Dodoro went to one of the games he kicked 3 goals a poster on bigfooty who supports Suns spotted him there.

Dodo kicked 3 goals and a poster??

Pick 1 - A Dodoro picks A Dodoro

Would 100% bid on him.

I would bid on Bowes at 1 and then Setterfield at 2 the franchise clubs would match them, they would have to, they are both very good footballers and it would undermine their academy’s if they didn’t.

It would make them pay close to the right price for them and use up two high picks. It would also mean our pick doesn’t have to carry around No1 draft pick tag for the rest of his career.

What kind of message would it send to supporters (and to the player we eventually draft) if we bid unsuccessfully twice at pick 1?

Would you honestly feel like that?

Would 100% bid on him.

Honestly I think it’s just Dodoro trying to force a good trade from either of GC or GWS. If we keep pick 1 im certain we won’t bid on any academy player
Would 100% bid on him.

I might not but your average supporter who doesn’t refresh Blitz draft threads every 5 minutes most certainly will.

Would 100% bid on him.

I might not but your average supporter who doesn’t refresh Blitz draft threads every 5 minutes most certainly will.

I think you’re underestimating people, but fair enough.

GC will match no matter what.

GC will match no matter what.

Can we bid all our picks for him?

Gold Coast haven’t shown interest in Pick 1.

Would 100% bid on him.

Most support won’t even know the draft is on, let along if who any of these guys are.

just means that Bowes/Setterfield are best kids in the draft pool. And Academies still get a 25% discount.

Being rated 3rd best is still some pressure, even being a frist rd pick / top ten is pressure.

number 3 picks off the top of my head

• Judd, Mills, Martin, Griffen

there is not as much pressure in GWS environment as they are not expected to play first up. And they have so many first round selections nobody cares, and there aren’t that many fans.

I would do at least Bowes. He is a top talent and makes GC pay for him. Dare say there is some upside there, as GC have had him in the academy, so would be able to look at him without needing him to play at 100% in games, infact it suits their purpose if he dosen’t.

GC need Bowes as he is regarded as a ‘local’ product and is less likley to move south having been in the GC system for a while, being entrenched in Qld, I dare say if we don’t pull the trigger, Brisbane will…

It is all business, these days, clubs really can’t afford to buy into the ‘we owe you for…’ But it is good to have clubs know that when we say we will do something, it is not all BS.

I would do at least Bowes. He is a top talent and makes GC pay for him. Dare say there is some upside there, as GC have had him in the academy, so would be able to look at him without needing him to play at 100% in games, infact it suits their purpose if he dosen't.

GC need Bowes as he is regarded as a ‘local’ product and is less likley to move south having been in the GC system for a while, being entrenched in Qld, I dare say if we don’t pull the trigger, Brisbane will…

It is all business, these days, clubs really can’t afford to buy into the ‘we owe you for…’ But it is good to have clubs know that when we say we will do something, it is not all BS.

Mate, depending on what business you are a part of, those backroom type agreements are exactly how business is done.

■■■■ GC lets take him with 1 did say he’s happy to relocate and play for Essendon.

Yep…at least put the bid on him…anything to further sink that fake football club is a win