Jack Redden - wants trade out of Brisbane

Would like, very underrated player. Still only 24 and tackles like a beast.

Reckon he's over-rated - Has failed to improve his game in the last two years.

He’ll fit right in

He’s still contracted though?

Please can we get this done

Would be a great get. What's his worth? First round pick? Carlisle? Our third round pick + Ricky Dyson?

Just Ricky Dyson

Would be a great get.
What’s his worth? First round pick? Carlisle? Our third round pick + Ricky Dyson?

Reckon he’s over-rated - Has failed to improve his game in the last two years.

He's still contracted though?

Ricky Dyson? To do what?

24? Really? Feels like he’s been around for a while, thought he’d be older.

I’d be happy if we got him.

I was surprised he was only 24, thought he’d been around longer. Would waltz into our midfield but its another thing entirely to get any trade done especially with the saga. Will be interesting to see what value he gets as I rate him as a pretty good player but no superstar - a bit like Levi Greenwood last year. I’d be happy if we got him for our second round pick but I suspect Brisbane will want more. When you consider they paid pick 21 for Christensen whom I rate a more skilful player, then maybe a second rounder isn’t out of the question.

if his body is right would offer up our 2nd pick.

Would love him at the club. Serious upgrade on melk, kav, obrien

KAV! and a third rounder

Wouldn’t be a priority of mine but would happily use a second rounder on him

He’s just as good (if not better) than Myers and would definitely take a spot over Howlett and melksham

Wouldn’t really solve our issue of speed through the midfield though

Wouldn’t want Brisbane don’t want to tear and you can get him on a free next year

Wouldn’t want to give up a first or second pick for himm. Given we could have two top 30 pics would hate to see us waste one on him

He is an upgrade but isn’t the pace we need

Brisbane will want the earth for him. I reckon they’ll play hard ball this trade period considering they’ve lost the likes of Yeo, Docherty, Polec, Longer etc who were early picks for them for ordinary 2nd round pick compensation. I think they’ll set a high bar with Redden & Aish this post season bearing in mind they paid a high price to get Beams too. I think the Lions will want to push back some this trade period. I honestly feel Aish is a chance to get to PSD in a we won’t take unders move similar to that which Port used with Nick Stevens.

Very good player. Ceiling isn’t that high though. He is more of your slow inside type so whilst he would be an upgrade on Myers, we shouldn’t be giving up the house to try and get him.

Reckon he's over-rated - Has failed to improve his game in the last two years.

Meanwhile Brissy have gone from strength to strength. Failing to improve in a team that is largely rubbish is not the greatest crime in the world, nor is it an adequate indication of what he can do. If he had managed to improve as the rest of the team went down the drain, would it impress more? Or would it mean other teams would become more interested. There is a good chance he will thrive in another setting, at a team with better prospects.

3rd rounder

3rd rounder

I’d take away nearly half of all the bad things I’ve said about Dodoro if he made that happen.