Jack Watts

How dare he appropriate German culture, the outrage

1 Like

Regardless of if thatā€™s coke or not, itā€™s all about the optics with the AFL. He will be brought to account for sureā€¦

2 Likes

Just when you thought he couldnā€™t be any dumberā€¦ :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

the absolute shitstorm that will rain down on him over this will be ridiculous. sure, itā€™s dumb, but who gives a ā– ā– ā– ā– ?

maybe ollie wines released it so people stopped crapping on about his wake boarding injury.

7 Likes

I think people will know itā€™s just the menthol stuff. But it does make you question his I.Q or lack thereof. And anything that makes Port look bad is good.

Optics are bad.

GONE.

1 Like

isnā€™t that the fake ā– ā– ā– ā–  they sell at octoberfest?

My 1st assumption was that it was something like icing sugar to go with the waffle/pretzel in her hand - hence why he licked it out of her cleavage but I have to admit I know nothing about the drugs around these days or how people take them. No idea what menthol stuff is but wouldnā€™t that be a clear like vapo rub???

Will be interesting to see what if anything happens from the AFL/Port if its nothing illegal.

Not to say he isnt allegedly a fiend out and about but in this instance will have an excuse

6 Likes

German beer gardens are superb.

5 Likes

It does make me laugh watching his downfall.

He is completely farking useless on the field, and horrifyingly dumb off the field.

Heā€™s the complete package.

3 Likes

Itā€™s only Bavarian coke which is legal. Obviously all these bleeding hearts have never lived life or been to Germany.

3 Likes

Doesnā€™t hold a candle to mumfyā€™s mountain.

12 Likes

Really?

I kinda feel for the bloke.

9 Likes

What a career. Blokes played 10 years and pretty much been a punchline to a joke the whole way through.

1 Like

Well, if I was ever gonna do a line of booger sugar (bavarian or otherwise), off a hot chickā€™s chest would be my preferred method.

8 Likes

I like how what seems to be lowkey sexual assault is fine, because itā€™s menthol.

1 Like

Not sure if serious?

4 Likes

Jack didnā€™t seem too upset by the extra attention.

2 Likes

Have you ever been to Oktoberfest or the like?
There are men and women of all ages partaking in it. My wife even did it for giggles

1 Like