Jack Watts

Her outfit is the same as the others I’ve seen there

1 Like

Oh it’s quite normal and the barmaid does have the right to say no. Usually they are given a tip for it. I’ve seen middle aged men and women hand over quite large quantities of cash for the pleasure

1 Like

Storm in a teacup if I have ever seen one.

Lets put these blokes in cocoons.

6 Likes

I am outraged. I will remain outraged until I am told not to be.
Am I doing it right?

4 Likes

fixed

7 Likes

Wasn’t Gary Lyon allegedly one of the biggest powder monkey’s out there in his day or am I just making that up?

Can’t believe he’s weighing into this.

What a flog.

4 Likes

Not a good look though.

giphy%20(2)

I have literally been at bar in which a guy asked for sugar powder and literally said it is for Jack Watts as if that was a selling point. Dumb.

I’ve seen worse things!

1 Like

Ok thanks so there’s all this media over a guy doing a legal thing that’s part an accepted social convention and probably isn’t any more harmful than downing a stien? Geez the afl must have a ripper scandal they’re covering up!

2 Likes

On the other hand it could be the cokeiest coke of all the coke and we’d never know. In which case, well played Jack old chap!

I’m sure he wishes it was coke now

1 Like

In that case, as in its entirely legal and all part of the fun of Oktoberfest. Then give the bloke a break.

1 Like

Reckon I’d get into the gear too, if I was constantly told I wasn’t as good as I was supposed to be.

Actually, hang on.

1 Like

Now, that’s what where you’re wrong.

This post wasn’t as good as it was supposed to be.

I already knew that. But just had an Oktoberfest nose beer in February. Not at my best.

1 Like

Jill Wens

I appreciate players are going to have enormous pressure from their club and the AFL to front up and say how sorry they are etc. I get that.

But it would be good if a player said nah, I didn’t do anything illegal and I’m cool with what I did.

11 Likes