Jack Watts

I dunno about you, but when I hear Malcolm Blight talk, the first thing I think is “now here’s a man that sounds like he’s not on drugs”

8 Likes

I wish ill will towards Port Adelaide and anyone associated with them.

7 Likes

Port Powder.

8 Likes

I don’t know how people get off on hookers either, but it’s still apparent that some do.

Kochie has just announced the new 2019 Port theme song.

We’ve got the Powder on the skin,
Powder on fools
Come on, Port Adelaides next session
We have the Powder from Port
It’s more than a sport
It’s true Port Adelaide tradition
We’ll never stop, stop, stop
Sniffing t!tty, top, top, tops
There’s history here in the making
Port Powder to win
We’ll never give in
Til the powder is ours for the taking
With our tradition so strong
We can’t go wrong
We’re the Oktoberfest crowd
Port Adelaide proud
And the heroes are those
Who’ve earned the right?
To wear the b0obs as a meal
And snort the white
And the Port supporters
Snorting all
True believers
One and all
We’ve got the Powder on the skin
Powder on fools
Come on, Port Adelaides next session
We have the Powder from Port
It’s more than a sport
It’s true Port Adelaide tradition
We’ll never stop, stop, stop
Sniffing t!tty, top, top, tops
There’s history here in the making
Port Powder on the skin
We’ll never give in
Til the white bag is ours for the taking
SNORT POWDER!!!

9 Likes

GET IT RIGHT. HIS NAME IS ■■■■. DAVID ■■■■.

2 Likes

Whether you get it or not, there’s plenty of guys (and girls) that enjoy that sort of thing.
Why do you think strip clubs exist? Or that places like Thailand are so popular with the 18-30 crowd?

2 Likes

Next he will be telling us he doesn’t watch p@rn

Indeed.

I feel it is my duty to once again point out that in the German language (from which his surname originates), the pronunciation of the “CH” component varies depending on the preceding vowel.

In the case of the letter “O”, it’s the hard pronunciation, not the soft “shh” variation.

Therefore, as @Robin_Close points out, THE MAN IS A MASSIVE KOCH.

7 Likes

Can’t give this enough likes. Whenever I am talking to a tarp supporter I always refer to him as ■■■■. Usually they correct me and I casually apologise and refer to him as kohn. Then a few sentences later revert to ■■■■ again. Drives them mad :yum:

3 Likes

Free advice Jack: next time do the real deal. Go the coke. The abuse and vitriol for it is the same, and the buzz is waaayyyy better.

8 Likes

EFA

1 Like

Spot on.

Fark this “It’s a shocking look” malarkey.

They’re footballers, not role models.

Any parent who allows a situation where their children look in that direction for tips on how to behave is a bad, bad parent. Your parenting is bad and you should feel bad.

Teach your kids about, researchers, volounteers. Tell them who Fred Hollows is and what he did. Gustav Nossal… John Curtin… Alexander Flemming…

Not friggin Brendan Fevola, FFS.

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to the next Jack Watts that goes to Amsterdam for footy trip.
The media circus over someone doing a drug that would typically be illegal in Australia would be hilarious.

Ha, ha… “The powder to win” very good…

2 Likes

Are you serious? Mate, you don’t get total say over who your kids are influenced by, unless you don’t let them watch tv, use the internet, talk to their mates etc.

“Hey Junior, don’t look up to that guy on telly entertaining 100K people at the 'G, playing the sport that you love - look up to this immunologist from the 1930s instead…”

3 Likes

Pretty sure I’ve seen dingus Jr in a footy jumper on facebook but not in a labcoat.

Labcoats and football aren’t exactly a great optic either
Don’t blame Dingus Jnr for staying undercover
■■■■ would blow a gasket at the sight of an Essendon jumper under a lab coat

2 Likes

It’s called parenting.

1 Like

Just explain to your kid that if they become a chemist they can do a Watts all day, everyday, for free
Note German bar staff not necessarily included

3 Likes