Jackie and Tiffany - NEW COMIC ISSUE 2

It’s got at least as much nudity as Playboy, and the articles are better too.

mine arrived have read once will read in depyh on the weekend bomber3232 thought it was some sort of girlie magazine lots of explanations offered,,, none believed

Yes I’ve had similar comments from others and I don’t know why. It’s a very chaste publication and there is certainly no centrefold which is what people have told me is the main feature of such magazines. Tiff is like the girl next door and Jackie is a gentleman at all times.

Just got my copies of 1 and 2. All I can say Jackie is … O_O!

A truly bizarre product of an equally bizarre website. Must’ve been an immense amount of work to put these together!

Just got my copies of 1 and 2. All I can say Jackie is ... O_O!

A truly bizarre product of an equally bizarre website. Must’ve been an immense amount of work to put these together!

Don’t mind “bizarre” but don’t like “girlie mag.”

mine arrived have read once will read in depyh on the weekend bomber3232 thought it was some sort of girlie magazine lots of explanations offered,,, none believed

Yes I’ve had similar comments from others and I don’t know why. It’s a very chaste publication and there is certainly no centrefold which is what people have told me is the main feature of such magazines. Tiff is like the girl next door and Jackie is a gentleman at all times.

WOW the girl next door she was something out of the box .She did this strange thing with her oops here’s the miissuuus

Great read - well done jackie. Is the wet spot still at the TVSC?