Jake Carlisle has appeared at Collingwood recovery. That's him on the right

Not sure why we're still discussing this but anyway ... it was on the news last night - they interviewed Carlisle who said he was down at the beach doing his post match routine with a couple of mates when the Collingwood team showed up. He said it was a bit awkward and they exchanged a couple of nods but otherwise basically ignored each other.

Pretty funny in that case :D

Not sure why we're still discussing this but anyway ... it was on the news last night - they interviewed Carlisle who said he was down at the beach doing his post match routine with a couple of mates when the Collingwood team showed up. He said it was a bit awkward and they exchanged a couple of nods but otherwise basically ignored each other.

Like Maxwell tried to ignore him Sunday.

I guess he is just further asserting his dominance.
BsebWWeCMAAjMgl.jpg

The guy on the left either sat in something or was shocked to see Carlisle.

Jakey was probably thinking, "oh sh*t, time to go...", and the pies were probably thinking "You were everywhere yesterday, then you were giving us nightmares last night, and now you're waiting for a us here??? Aaarrrghhh!!!"

It looks like he's thinking "well, well. I guess they're back for more..."

i'd like to think that just after this photo, they tried to give him some lip, so he walked over and just started dropping guys with head kicks left, right and center, stepped over a few bodies, grabs his towel, legs it, tv interview. 

Spent the whole time making out with his girlfriend on the sand, while the waves crashed over them. Pies forced to watch it all.

Jake was there to hand Maxy his DCM letter

he did that on sunday

Needs to be made into a dealwithit gif

Back to the good old days of banal footy stories.

Is the saga over?

Definitely worth a thread.