Jake Melksham

Remember Melksham’s incredible goal against the Bulldogs a couple of years ago at Etihad. We were about to loose when he kicked one on the run and so deep in the pocket that he was out when he kicked. Loved the Bulldogs supporters outrage when the replay came on. Especially sweet as I had 3 shockers behind me.

Will never forget daniel jackson headbutting his shoulder.

Lol … bird headbutt

Roughead trying to iron him out, coming off a very distant 2nd best, sooking about it.

Is Melk trying to re-write history in an article I just read in the paper. He laments" I didnt really want to leave Essendon" Hmm. He probably didnt want to leave Essendon, until he read Blitz. Or was it that when he met with Simon Goodwin, he said. “I dont really want to leave Essendon” because it might be a good way to turn $ into $$?

Cut the bloke some slack I reckon chris

innuendo around the forum that hes having a kid… it was probably a combination of money and opportunity at the end of the day, but who could begrudge him?

hasnt slandered off at the club or anything and left with his dignity in tact… no qualms with the melkman

Is Melk trying to re-write history in an article I just read in the paper. He laments" I didnt really want to leave Essendon" Hmm. He probably didnt want to leave Essendon, until he read Blitz. Or was it that when he met with Simon Goodwin, he said. "I dont really want to leave Essendon" because it might be a good way to turn $ into $$?

So he has mixed feelings about leaving the club? He sounds like he must be human or something.

And over in the best 22 thread, I’d argue bugger all of them would have Melksham in it.

If it were asked if we would take a 2nd round pick for him at the start of the trade period, the vast majority would’ve wanted to know where to sign.

To have a crack a Melksham for that comment is ridiculous. It’s infinitely better than 99% of the other things he could say.

The planets have aligned, its a win / win. The guy will always have my respect and I wish him all the best.

I still think letting him go was a mistake. Will be entering his prime now!

The assumption everyone is making is that Mason Redman will be a very good player. If he ends up being KAV! Mk2, then we have lost a very handy player, who unfortunately scarpered off for bigger bucks, & we will have lost out on the deal - over to you Mason!

The assumption everyone is making is that Mason Redman will be a very good player. If he ends up being KAV! Mk2, then we have lost a very handy player, who unfortunately scarpered off for bigger bucks, & we will have lost out on the deal - over to you Mason!

There is so much wrong with that post I don’t know where to begin, in fact, I don’t think I’ll even try.

Since the day Neville Fields went to South & we got 2 Daniher brothers in exchange, Bomber supporters have looked at trading in terms of did we WIN or LOSE on that trade. If you haven’t seen this discussed ad nauseum on this forum then you haven’t being paying attention.

As your comprehension skills are iffy here’s a clue:
Prismall v Motlop - LOST
Crameri v Zach - short term LOST long term WIN - IMO
Ryder v Laverde - as per Crameri

There are already pages & pages spent on here where we hope Aaron Francis is a gun so we can stick it up StKilda. In other words, so that we WIN that trade.
So “shock horror” I had the temerity to suggest that Redman’s career will be compared to the rest of Melksham’s & you can’t comprehend that? Try reading a book

Zerrett’s already better than Cramers IMHO.

Wish him the best over at the Dees…

innuendo around the forum that hes having a kid… it was probably a combination of money and opportunity at the end of the day, but who could begrudge him?

hasnt slandered off at the club or anything and left with his dignity in tact… no qualms with the melkman

his whole ■■■■■■■ career at this club was “people cutting him some slack”.

I don’t see anyone forcing him out, let alone making him go so I agree with the original comment that it seems a bit odd he’d be bringing that up, if indeed he has (haven’t read the article so donno).

his free ride at this club was “sacked” and instead of fighting he up and left for the comfort of someone else who will pick him week in week out no questions asked in Goodwin, and pay him a lil bit extra in the process.

If he “wanted” to be at essendon he still would be.
I don’t blame him for leaving, but it was no one elses choice but his and he chose to leave, so it seems be bit disingenuous to be lamenting leaving now.

■■■■ you’re bitter DP. Last sentence completely contradicts the rest of your post. you probably won’t see this as you have me blocked.

■■■■ you're bitter DP. Last sentence completely contradicts the rest of your post. you probably won't see this as you have me blocked.

He’s El Muppetino

Would prefer Melksham over Bird
Are you out of your Vulkan mind?

his whole ■■■■■■■ career at this club was “people cutting him some slack”.

I don’t see anyone forcing him out, let alone making him go so I agree with the original comment that it seems a bit odd he’d be bringing that up, if indeed he has (haven’t read the article so donno).

his free ride at this club was “sacked” and instead of fighting he up and left for the comfort of someone else who will pick him week in week out no questions asked in Goodwin, and pay him a lil bit extra in the process.

If he “wanted” to be at essendon he still would be.
I don’t blame him for leaving, but it was no one elses choice but his and he chose to leave, so it seems be bit disingenuous to be lamenting leaving now.

even if you do subscribe to the view that he left purely and simply for an easier ride, surely you can still appreciate the manner in which he left and afford him some respect for leaving the way he did

…but then again this is DKP

Prime spudness