Jake Stringer - Nominates Essendon

Could there be a three way with two second rounders to Lions, Scache to Dogs, Stringer to Ess.

Could we give one of this years second rounds to GC for Saad.

Future first for Stringer.

We would then be still able to take a second round pick in draft each year and have a spare one for Mason…?

Pick 28, our future 2nd and gws future 2nd for stringer and their 3rd

Thanks Fark your not in our trading dept

The bulldogs next ‘non negotiable’ position for Stringer will be 2 x high-end 2nd round picks + a player. Then they’ll cave and accept the 2 x 2nd rounders or the traded outcome of these 2 picks.
The independent media that have some intelligence (ie excluding ddwain, purpleflog, punchableface) believe Stringer is worth 15-20. We still have that covered.

The only way I see stringer getting to us now is with our 2018 first rounder and probably some steak knives

No one predicted the Smith deal. Wait and see!

4 Likes

I still think pick 17 has legs

2 Likes

Can we still use a future pick now that we swapped future picks with GWS? i dont think we can.

We can use either our future second or GWS future second. We cant trade any more futures if we get our future first involved.

There is no way we’d have agreed to Smith deal without an understanding in place we could get someone else’s low first rounder for Stringer.

6 Likes

I think a tigers Pick will be next, they will want 2 second rounders for points this year because of the Father son selection. Hopefully we get 15.

Pick 15/17 to dogs for Stringer.

Dogs Second round in 2018 for Saad.

So there’s a few people saying - pick 24 and next years second rounder to Richmond for pick 17.

Pick 17 to Doggies, leaving pick 28 to GC?

1 Like

Yep cant see us giving up on Stringer.

18 Likes

If 17 goes ahead. The AFL doesn’t like lopsided pick swaps.

If we did 24 & 29 for 17, there ends up being a difference of 413 - roughly pick 41.
I could see Richmond adding in pick 51 (259 points) just to even that up a bit. Richmond would have had 3 picks prior to that - so I can’t imagine that they are that desperate to keep it.

I imagine we will still use at least two picks int he draft. So we’d take 47 & 51 into the draft

Sure has 17 is the goods…may have to add a sweetner though…will see.

We should be chasing pick 15 for the two seconds.

Agreed brother…sounds like Dodo has a plan.

it’d be going to the dogs, so screw it, pick 17.

1 Like