Jake Stringer - Nominates Essendon

If all the other deals are getting done anyway, then this one can wait as long as it needs to.

Even if it eventually doesn’t get done, that’ll be disappointing… but there will be plenty of lol’s to be had.

3 Likes

Yep.

He’s going to be great to watch on the big stage.

Ironically, about pick 10.

I think the issue will be the perceived drop off in talent in this draft after the first 15 or so. The points system becomes a bit irrelevant in that context (moreso than it already is).

Someone needs to go full Glengarry Glen Ross on Footscray’s list management team.

The trades are weak
The trades are weak? You’re weak. I’ve been in this business 15 years.
What’s your name?
JACKETS. THAT’S MY NAME

8 Likes

“You just cost me six thousand dollars. And one draft pick.”

1 Like

I could take these same picks and get 15,000 trades done tonight

3 Likes

Greatest scene in the greatest movie of all time. Very, VERY NSFW:

5 Likes

I must listen to Baldwin’s speech ten times a year.

He is a die hard supporter. Up there with Stevens who push the bulldogs agenda

I’m going to watch this again tonight. Right after Mr Robot and 3+ episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

I should consider getting out more.

4 Likes

Why? Your actions seem quite reasonable to me.

8 Likes

My favorite bit is when Jack Lemon tee’s off on Kevin Spacey at the end.

We need some strength for Connors now.
‘He won’t be going back.’
‘Essendon put up what we think was a fair deal for Jake involving pick 11 that the Dogs rejected.’

Tighten the screws on the Western Gordons

3 Likes

Surely the only pick that can claim to have legs is “legs eleven”.

1 Like

As long as we get saad I don’t even care if we get stringer anymore , it’s about screwing the dogs over foe mine now.

We supposedly offered pick 11 foe stringer and 23 odd.

They rejected it thinking we would buckle and just hand it over.

Now the fun begins because now they know without a doubt what we are willing to offer foe stringer is what will be acceptable , not what they want.

Now let’s see if they really are serious about wanting to keep a player they kicked out of their club foe essentially being a liability and a burden.

Not only does it backfire against player , no doubt it causes a greater rift between players and coaches.
God I hope it backfired spectacularly against the dogs whether they keep him or offload him haha

4 Likes

We have two second rounders next year in a stronger draft. We will find a way to make it happen

Dude I am in Hawaii and reading Blitz.

8 Likes

Would help us a lot if Stringer publicly comes out says “I want to go to Essendon and Essendon only” will heap more pressure on the Dogs to let him go

Some hack pseudo-journalist, moron, by the name of Sam Landsberger, in Murdoch’s garbage the Herald Sun, has suggested that Stringer should now start thinking about making up with the Western Bulldogs.

Would have thought it would be obvious to any life-form with more than 2 brain cells, that it should be the Western Bulldogs who need to try and make-up with Stringer. It is their coach who wants him gone.

9 Likes

Can’t be that big, if people haven’t heard that much about / from him.

2 Likes