Jake Stringer - Nominates Essendon

If it’s the same trump card I’m hearing it will be very interesting

Spill it man.

*but only if it doesn’t screw up the trade…

2 Likes

Clearly the crows are going to give us pick 10 for Green to cover the loss of Cameron.

3 Likes

Now I can’t sleep

Hmmm…Does Connors have something up his sleeve Ryder tell-all esque to completely fark the Dogs/Gordon over in the media!

I sure hope so

No need to spill it here. Keep it up your sleeve.

Frankly with Stringers fragile mental state over the break down of relationship and gambling issues, the AFLPA should be stepping in to ensure he gets to his destination given how its all played out.

Stringer himself had the coach shred his character in the media and no doubt Gordon bullying him plenty behind closed doors over this as well as vetoing genuinely viable trades for pick 11.

5 Likes

I’ve heard that Connors has had a couple of very interesting chats to Paul Marsh and has the AFLPA’s backing 100%.
Gordon is the problem and he is treading on very thin ice, the player welfare card most definitely will be dealt if the Dogs persist with their attitude.

72 Likes

Damm doggies in a world of hurt,

Why is Godorn involved with list management? he should stay the fark awayi not his area.

2 Likes

Given they asked him to leave and seek alternative employment you’d think its got some legs if it gets to this point.

We’re not talking about a player leaving his contract, they told him to get out and now they’re being unreasonable to him in regards to getting him to a club.

I dont care if its to us or Geelong, you cant treat a player like the way the dogs have to this point.

28 Likes

Gordon will be told by his master Gil to pull his fkn head in and then obey like a subservient mutt.

20 Likes

Unlike out of contract players, the bloke has nowhere to go except retire or go back to the club who told him to get out.

1 Like

Like I said, … almost 100% sure all 3 get done.

We have weapons. (And not the fcked kind)

1 down,…

1 Like

Precisely what I’ve heard.

44 Likes

And arguably, the Gilmore article never appears if the Dogs hadnt started all this by hinting that the playing group were better off without him.

They opened the window on his private life but now view him purely as a draft pick source? Great stuff.

10 Likes

The more it drags on the worse the value of trade compensation the Dogs will get it seems.

Pick 24 might be best they get if it continues and the player welfare aspect gets spotlight on it.

Considering we had to ‘donate’ players to other clubs (WB included) over player welfare would be great to get one back over them.

Crameri for 26, no sweeteners, no nothing, remains firmly in everybodies minds. Karma.

5 Likes

Gordon stumped list managers with the million dollar Boyd.
Thought his club needed to make a statement to the rest of the footy world.
Now he’s trying to make another point but has bit off more than he can chew.
Hope the latest Connors development is true, for lots of reasons

I had no opinion on Gordon, then he became the AFL mouthpiece during the saga. Now I very definitely have an opinion on him.

43 Likes

Rhymes with bunt

What, a punt?

shunt