Jake Stringer - Nominates Essendon

C*NT

4 Likes

Master Gill don’t give a ■■■■. We aren’t a target anymore. They want to rebuild our brand. Got their flag. Start playing by the schoolyard rules.

A successful Essendon makes the AFL a lot of money.

8 Likes

Also no doubt another angle re the gilmore article that most don’t touch on is, surely that put even more strain on her and jakes family situation.

people can take what she said or not, but i’m guessing she was getting harrassed to a certain extent about ruining jakes playing career or some variant of that sorta ■■■■, cos she left him, etc etc.

so not only did they attack his cred, they put his family in the crosshairs to boot. surely that alone would make 99% of people unwilling at all costs to go back to an organisation that treats their people like that.

The longer the dogs play this stupid game, the harder the tide will turn on them IMO.

Again most battles are won and lost now in the court of public opinion. Ironically people will care more that they are trying to railroad him and using him as a piece of meat, rather than his indiscretions that lead to this process starting.

The 3S will happen.
Jackets becomes immortal.
Essendon the sleeping giant has been awoken.

3 Likes

So much mystery and intrigue ITT.
Surely we’ve surpassed the Caddy thread by now.

Jackets becomes immortal next trade. We get the big fish mid and Fletch 3.0

Premiership ensues with a young but hardened side. We cream ■■■■ sides for years and scare everyone in finals.

1 Like

So I am all over getting the Tigers to give up Pick 17 for two second rounders. Then we get Jake with 17.

They’ll do it i reckon will give them more bidding points for Naish.

Ok that’s fine. I was about to have a whinge because you both talked about a Trump card but stopped there, reboot kept getting abused for doing that.

Thanks for expanding a bit on it. Hopefully dogs accept our 2nd round pick this year and we move on

4 Likes

Connors went down this road with Ryder.

Contract breached on welfare grounds.
Delisted free agent.
Dogs get nothing.

3 Likes

schadenfreude
[shahd-n-froi-duh]

noun

1. Satisfaction or pleasure felt at someone else’s misfortune.
3 Likes

Then there is

Saadenfrued

[Saad-n-froi-duh]

noun

Satisfaction of Dodoro getting the Stringer deal done after getting the Saad deal done

17 Likes

Saadevonfrued?

2 Likes

This deal will now get done with two second rounders (one this year and one in 2018). Saad should get done for a 2018 2nd rounder as well.

Dogs dropped the ball. Should have taken the trade involving pick 11.

Why? It’s their problem.

I agree…its a Dog act

http://www.theroar.com.au/2017/10/13/jake-stringers-trade-turned-lose-lose-bulldogs/

Nice summary, without even getting into Connors’ wherlings and dealings

7 Likes

In my opinion the dogs effectively sacked him and then gave reasons/grounds for doing it. I wonder if this is part of the discussion with the aflpa?

6 Likes

Just give them the 2nd rounders and they can do that or any other pick swap themselves.

1 Like