Jake Stringer - Nominates Essendon

Any idea what we give up fog?

2 2nd rounders.

We didn’t do the deal with the Cats that I heard about earlier today did we?
Would end up costing us quite a bit but I suppose landing all 3 is worth it

What deal with Cats?

LOL ! Peter Gordon officially on the list management panel!? What a flog.

18 Likes

they look more and more like rabble with each news break. ■■■■ that ■■■■ club.

2 Likes

So good.

Dogs demand top 10 pick. Say he is staying with us if don’t get trade they want.

Gordon likely vetoes trades involving them gaining pick 11.

Now will end up with only 2 x 2nd rounders.

4 Likes

Dogs have not one but them selves to blame haha what idiots.

Was that the one where we supposedly offered both 2018 second rounders for their 21?

Don’t smash any Vegas hotel windows.

Fixed.

1 Like

He thinks that he is the owner of the Bulldogs because he has poured a lot of his own money into it. He treats it like he is the equivalent of an NFL owner. I am wondering how long before other people finally decide they have had enough of his meddling and get him basically sacked by the members?

2 Likes

I wonder how he’s going with his current diminishing returns.

I know we are enjoying laughing at the Dogs (I certainly am) but 24 and 29 (if that is indeed what it is) is not that bad of a deal. In magic fairy dust terms it is actually worth about pick 10 and certainly worth more than the deal we offered involving 11. That of course may be skewed a bit in a weak draft.

I am not saying this to defend the Dogs but moreso to highlight that we are being reasonable (and creative) in this trade period. Will be very happy if it all goes to plan.

2 Likes

Ha ha! So funny from the same clowns that said clubs circling Smith literally 12 hours before a trade gets done. They really have no idea. Sheer guesswork. Saga should’ve taught us not to pay attention to these morons. Relax people, it’s under control.

31 Likes

Ahahaha!

It gets even better.

I would like to make another post about Peter Gordon going away and doing something to himself but it will just get removed like the last one.

4 Likes

Just pure ■■■■■ headlines for clicks. As usual.

I think we want Gordon involved as much as possible right now. It’s delivering us a golden trade perioid.

11 Likes

I did see channel 7 news. They were suggesting 2 second rounders for Stringer and were looking at the Footscray management structure to explain why they did not accept the pick 11 offer.
They then switched to Stringers manager (name escapes me but sounds like Fantasia’s first name) who was asked several leading questions. The gist of the responses was that neither Stringer or Footscray want him back at Footscray so a deal must be done.