Jake Stringer - Nominates Essendon

2 second rounders looks real good to them now haha

1 Like

I wonder if Bulldogs will deliberately drag this out as long as possible, to force us into mediation?

Then when the deal eventually goes ahead for two second-rounders, Gordon can say to his rabid rabble that the AFL railroaded them into the trade, and it’s their fault the magical top ten pick never materialised.

It’s all falling apart at the kennel after their flag win

Going back to the rabble they were when Bredan McCartney was coach lols

1 Like

While Koch is a willynoggin, In my eyes they are the team that will be looked back on as a what if? like with St Kilda ~2010 (but admittedly St Kilda was much better) however Port is knocking on the door to the top four (even though flat track memes exist) These players have the potential to be the missing pieces, or at least they think they are.

Just imagine this bloke and Stringer in the same forward line. BT will lose his mind!

Oh wait, never mind…

5 Likes

Ok then, lets all sit tight and be confident.

I think Dogs gave freo 40 for Crozier?

I have to admit, I visited the doggies big footy page just to see how they’re traveling. They’re in a meltdown. To the point they have a Stringer thread and have banned Essendon supporters from commenting.

Let’s get this deal signed and delivered. This is just too entertaining.

10 Likes

ORRAAAZZIIOOO SELLS SOME FOOT CANDY AND DELIVERS A BULLET TO STRINGER WHO SNAPS A GOAL!!

WOW WE RICHO THE PACKAGE

6 Likes

Oh mate Dogs fans are ■■■■■■ cant blame them really haha.

1 Like

Stringer has only got 11 games to play before his kids are eligible for F/S rule, they’ll be filthy alright.

So the dogs got the two 2017 2nd Rd. In a shallow draft they have really played this extremely poorly.

Oh ■■■■ he’ll play 100 with us.

1 Like

I’m in such a good mood from all of this. I want all the new toys playing in a game tonight.

4 Likes

And Thanks to Radio Delay, … I’ll never have to hear it …Whew!

Just hope he doesn’t F-up whilst O/S

EFA

2 Likes

That would be F/D rule at this point.

One of the lil’ Ms Stringers a future EFCW gun mid, … the other a fwd goal sneak??

I hope he does. He is still a Dogs player.

Get him for a 4th rounder

Lol

*Joke. Hope the fella can pull his life together

1 Like

As someone who works in procurement I can confirm this… haha

1 Like