Jake Stringer - Nominates Essendon

:eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant:

AND SPEAKING OF FULL PACKAGE…LOOK AT DANIHER’S SHORTS!!

β€œThe United States do not negotiate with terrorists. Western Bulldogs should not negotiate with Essendon” - my gosh, these gems from Doggies fans are just delicious!

12 Likes

Not sure it was the failure to accept pick 11 or the public backlash of failing to accept pick 11 but it’s not beyond the realms to suggest the players association went to the club and read them the riot act that caused the Dogs to change tact. Dialogue from the Dogs list manager today was in stark contrast to previous messaging. No more mucking around it seems. Let’s get this done and move on.

7 Likes

Thought the exact same thing.

That’s potentially a lot of kids.

3 Likes

Get stuffed, I haven’t backflipped, well ok I have…actually no I haven’t!

1 Like

Jake Nial said that we haven’t actually offered up 2 second round picks. I’m thinking we have gone a 2nd and a 3rd rounder.

3 Likes

BulliSSSh!!!

1 Like

Agree. Make them beg

Hahaha, getting drunk and kicked off a flight would be good enough.

Following in fine Footscray tradition?

1 Like

Fog said we were expecting to get pick 40 back if we gave them the 2 x 2nd rounders but perhaps since they traded off 40 already, just offered them 24 & 47.

1 Like

Just give them the 2 2nd round picks and let Stringer move on with his life with Essendon.

8 Likes

PACKAGE TO THE FRIDGE AND THAT’S EXACTLY WHERE THEY WANT IT! GOALLLLL!

4 Likes

Na, screw them down as much as possible just so they know that they are, once again, the most pissant of clubs going around

4 Likes

This.

Fark them

We are getting stringer anyway.

Damage is done to. We aren’t gonna get a bad reputation out of this. All that clubs and future players will remember is what peanuts the Dogs were.

Hilarious.

2 Likes

Now, watch this drive.

6 Likes

I went and had a look at the dog’s board on big footy also, for β– β– β– β– β–  and giggles.
The comments there make you lot seem almost sane.
Quite remarkable.

4 Likes

They wanted more a first rounder and more. They blinked and Dodoro took Smith. The pressure has been building on them ever since. Get Saad next and they will have to take whatever is left over. Two second round picks is now too high a price to pay, unless we are feeling generous.

1 Like