Jake Stringer - Nominates Essendon

l haven’t looked on BF for years not about to start running the risk of infection now.

10 Likes

You should. Totally worth it.

2 Likes

We should pay the two picks happily, building some good will could help future trade endeavours

4 Likes

■■■■ building good will with the Dogs.

Did they bother building any good will with us when they were ■■■■■■■ us over on the Crameri deal.

■■■■ them!!

4 Likes

Have we tried offering a second round pick plus a 6 pack of Krispy Kremes?

22 Likes

Because it’s a rubbish deal for Richmond.

1 Like

Five-and-a-half pack: Disco takes a bite before handing them over.

5 Likes

We have built some goodwill already with the Devon Smith trade and will build some more with the Saad trade. The Doggies though are a very different proposition, just as the trade for Stringer itself is. The chance, however slight, to build some goodwill with them, disappeared once pick # 11 was off the table. We owe them nothing, and Gordon is contemptible.

2 Likes

That’s if Gordon hasn’t already taken his hand off woofing down the lot …

Disco takes a bite out of three of them, licks the other three, then says “go on, eat them… eat them”

4 Likes

Abby Gilmore was at the Long Walk Womens Luncheon.

The Stringers are already Essendonians…

13 Likes

The way Dodoro is turning this trade against the Bulldogs made me think of this Eddie Izzard routine:
WB = Pavlov
Dodoro = The cat

By the end, WB will be giving us picks!

2 Likes

This is my favourite trade period ever.

11 Likes

We have to be offering two 2nd round picks. Hopefully this gets done early next week.

We have to take into consideration our full list changes. We may or may not want extra picks this year or really want them next year. Three best 22 and a mix of three rookie upgrades/late picks might be it

It’s quite possibly the worse thread (rising star thread aside) I’ve ever seen on there. 3-4 Doggies posters on that thread are just the most stupid people I’ve come accross. Flogs in fact.

1 Like

No trades on Saturdays? It’s all Monday to Friday?

It’s very amusing

Dogs fans seemingly weren’t going to be happy with a mid first rounder and are doing their heads in over potentially just getting 2 x 2nd rounders in weak draft.

They all seem to think Dogs will just pull the deal and keep him there.

The implosion next week when they don’t even get a first rounder at all for him will be epic!

4 Likes

Actually enjoyed a short stroll with the riff raff. … and there’s a few decent posters there …

"At least our traditional rivalry with the Bombres has been re-ignited. Unlike the manufactured one with the credit cards (although I do enjoy versing them as our younger contributors insist on saying)".

What was the credit card thing again??

"The amazingly low standard of ‘journalism’ in Australia is gobsmacking.

Barrett, Browne and all of Hutchy’s Crocmedia/Trade Radio cronies - window lickers all of them."

Would happily nominate this^^ guy as an Honorary Blitzer …

9 Likes

We have a rivalry with the bulldogs? Huh, live and learn.

13 Likes