Jake Stringer - Nominates Essendon

they have a rivalry with us. subtle difference

15 Likes

I’ve always felt we’ve had a sort of friendly / semi supportive Local Derby type rivalry with them.

1 Like

What’s ‘official’ and what gets done, can be two different things.

Let’s hope the crimes aren’t minors!!

9 Likes

This is Captain Groenewegen speaking!

4 Likes

I love how Tom Brownes media snippet yesterday talked about how Bulldogs botched getting pick 11 and that due to internal disagreements between these 4 resulting in McCartney finally “wrestling back control” over the list management decisions.

Your a silly boy Petey G

6 Likes

If we land saad and stringer which sounds just about done… does jackets have many more tricks for this trade period?

What part of being the “List Manager” means you have to take back control of “list management”?

Idiots over there srsly.

6 Likes

It’s sheeds all over

I think they’re confused about the meaning of list manager.

19 Likes

Trades can be agreed to in principle but paperwork can’t be lodged until Monday.

2 Likes

It does say McCartney will be shipping off to Gold Coast as soon as the trade period is over right? Can’t really blame him.

Maybe. I don’t know who though. There were some rumours we had a fourth target but the focus was on these three. The anticipation was that at least one (Stringer) could be drawn out but if that gets done early enough, who knows what the next move is? I suspect they’ll be happy securing the three targets but will be open to getting involved in something else if there’s a benefit for us.

8 Likes

Dodoro will be having coffee and getting some new Jackets tailored. The GC and WB will know where to find him.

1 Like

Jackets is immortal

Hopefully we are all over Kennedy, some rumours we have put a bid in for him. Stringer for 2 second rounders, 1 for Saad and 1 for Kennedy

20 Likes

Appreciate your insights mate… I’m new here loyal member of the bombers…

10 Likes

We used to play rounders at school but Jackets prefers to play second rounders.

11 Likes

If we get 3rd back from dogs will that equate to converting 11 to smith and stringer? If so, that is a major coup

2 Likes

Welcome aboard

3 Likes