Jake Stringer - Nominates Essendon

I’m not sure I believe these Twitter clowns but I am pretty confident we will get somebody good this trade period.

The club has been far more vocal this year about trading and I think they have somebody lined up already.

3 Likes

How do Geelong get Stringer and Ablett because that’s a done deal

They’re hoping to use the picks they get for Menzel and Motlop.

They think they can get Stringer for pick 20 plus a spud, Ablett for a 3rd rounder and Devon Smith for a second rounder lol

Can see them offering pick 20+Menzel/Motlop to the Dogs.

Just watch them do it. (groan)

They are both free agents

2 Likes

Ahhh then scratch that idea.

If that’s case then they are dreaming that clubs will pay top dollar for Menzel and Motlop so they can get a good compensation pick.

I don’t think they will be getting Smith has been reported that Carlton is in the box seat to land. Cats have now shifted their focus in getting Stringer and Ablett.

Motlop might get them a second round compo but Menzel isn’t worth much.
Menzel kicked 40 goals this year and they are offering him $200k a year, shows how much they rate him

tbh I wouldn’t mind Menzel but he probably would ask for a trade back home to SA.

If we got menzel he’d do an acl walking up the stairs to theTVSC

4 Likes

If he’s a mate, why would he come out and say this?

1 Like

He can use the ramp :wink:

No idea if he is legit or not but I don’t reckon Jake and his mates are from the smart end of town.

10 Likes

Off field leadership…our boys are ■■■■■■■ amazing. They have been to hell and back, yet stuck together and led the club out of the darkest period in its history. And the boys left playing last year showed so much leadership and courage despite being outgunned week in week out. Any other club would have torn itself apart. ■■■■ you, you purple junket pumper. If your going to make ■■■■ up, at least acknowledge our players leadership which has been first class.
Rant over

33 Likes

Bigger player from North = Lachie Hansen

8 Likes

That’s our big fish.

Great post Kickett.

2 Likes

even if as somoene said about them being free agents, Why would dogs want to trade one player who doesn’t prepare well, for another one in motlop.
Menzel seems an odd one, they stick by him all those years, as someone said kicks 40 goals this season and now then don’t care if he walks.

That’s the sorta ■■■■ that tears the frabric of clubs apart, always chasing the supposed better players around the corner.

2 Likes