Jake Stringer - Nominates Essendon

They all say he doesn’t have a defensive game. So who are the opposition defensive players that tore the Cats apart cause he wouldn’t chase? I find it hard to believe… He’s a talent.

Agree.

As I said i would take Menzel he’ll be an upgrade on Green

GOLDSTEIN

Please, that guy is just a baby

29 Likes

I heard he used to barrack for us as a… Now.

6 Likes

Goodwin bringing the good stuff.

1 Like

Simon “Don’t forget the good stuff” Goodwin

1 Like

Probably, i wouldn’t have a clue…don’t generally take any notice of anything written on Facebook
Got tagged in it,
Blitz is the only source of info I take seriously (well most of the time)

I think we will make a solid play for Stringer, but I don’t think he was our main target until the recent post season drama. The events just seem too random and out of the blue. The reason Stringer is on the market is Beverege cracked it, which Dodoro couldn’t have predicted.

I suspect Dodoro has been working at targeting another player for this trade period and trading for Stringer is somewhat opportunistic. I’m not investing all my trade expectations on Stringer, but if it happens I hope it happens early so it doesn’t distract from whatever other trades Dodoro has been working on.

7 Likes

A player from the North?
Hmmm well I’m guessing someone tossed up Schache but he isn’t that big a fish…Harbrow, Matera, Brooksby, Rockliff, Freeman, or Jed Anderson maybe the 2 later hardly big fish but could be useful our club.
(Shrugs) Dunno?

Say what? Purple has less than zero cred.

Oh my golly gosh we are going to Shaun Edwards back…cos we are ■■■■ out of luck with defenders.

1 Like

At least purple is earning big money from having baseless unfounded opinions.

I don’t think there is any more than a handful of AFL media that have any credibility at all so purple is not alone.

2 Likes

The finances is another thing - I’d be pretty more confident that the contract we could put in front of jake would be better than what Geelong could.

7 Likes

Imagine its shiel.
It wont be but i wouldnt be dissapointed

2 Likes

James Goodwin is the new UP COONEY FARK PORT

2 Likes

Can anyone see who he posted about previously?

My better half knows him and his ‘mates’ , can confirm they certainly aren’t!

ITS A BIG FISH! It’s really happening!*

*May not happen.

6 Likes

Your other sources must really suck hey!