Jake Stringer - Nominates Essendon

*wont happen

Has Jake met Zerrett, JD, McG, Hooksy, Hepp, BJ…

so.much.rubbish.

1 Like

We’ve been waiting for a whale now

1 Like

Please Tom Lynch. Then hooker back.

2 Likes

Might be a long tail. Maybe watered down but sounds fishy to me.

2 Likes

If Stringer is committed to leaving, the dogs need to change their position from Bevo’s (honest) assessment that it is better for both parties that he starts afresh somewhere else to the hard line - he is contracted so we only trade him for a fair return.
Meeting with Stringer and creating the possibility for him to stay is a good 1st step towards improving their perceived weak negotiating position.

Its twine to get him acording to many peoples opinion lines. There are many yarns about Jake that are still unsubstantiated, but I feel the club will improve his moral fibre, strand by strand in future years. I also know many people are ropable with the comments of AFL commentators, wire others on blitz sit back and laugh. So lets get him as he is cableble of being a great player for us. End thread.

10 Likes

Imagine the player from up North is Majak Daw.

lol oh yea…the misso ended up getting salt reduced BBQ sauce…terrible

Probably Ablett.

I actually thought it was pun enough just to have a “Stringer” Thread …

4 Likes

Beast Mode Mathieson.

5 Likes

Sounds like the mystery player/s are midfielders.
That’s been Essendon’s stated need.
Just like last year when the coach said get me forwards.
Most likely an out of favour player/s or ones lacking opportunities (GWS?)
Highly unlikely an established star.
Just hoping the chosen player fills a roll and performs at the required standard.

I have a gut feel that the mystery player is a mystery for Dodoro as well!

15 Likes

You’re just trying to wind us up into a pun-fest, but we’re knot gonna fall for for it!

3 Likes

He really means play from North

He really means Lachie Hansen

This is why I love the post season. So much unbridled optimism, followed by crushing disappointment.
I hope that ls not the case this year.

2 Likes

Up North Fark Cooney

I can confirm through a work colleague who is in the inner sanctum at Carlton (close friend of Steven Trigg) that the Devon Smith is over the line at Carlton, will be a Blue for sure.
So that will free up the Cats a bit to chase Stringer and offer more at the trade table.

1 Like