Jake Stringer - Nominates Essendon

All we need to do now is get the ball in there

4 Likes

Friends become frenemies

2 Likes

The coterie connections hold a lot of value

Another upside of EFC over peasant clubs. Not just about the big games and spongey floors.

Toll Group logistics delivers a lot of packages :wink:

Just sayin’

5 Likes

In some respects you look at this and think adding another 190 cm half forward that might impact the midfield to our list of 190 cm half forwards that might impact the midfield, doesn’t make a whole heap of sense. But, the guy is insanely talented, top 10 in the league type talent, 23 years old, AA and had a very reasonable offfield excuse not to have performed that well this year. Obviously you would hope he could impact in the midfield but even if he was an 80/20 forward/mid he makes us significantly better. It also makes us significantly more attractive to other players, coaches etc… the hardest part to getting a gun player to your club is them wanting to come and if Jake Stringer wants to come to Essendon well, we need to do what we can to make that work and if that requires further shuffling of other 190cm half forwards, then so bit.

BRING HIM IN.

2 Likes

Is that person you?

Imagine BT with the package and Orazzziooo fantasia in the same side? Would make Bruce and cyril look 2nd rate

1 Like

Pics or didn’t happen!

Blitz will be one giant FAP when The Package kicks 6 on Anzac Day against The Filth.

8 Likes

I wish Paul the Octopus was still alive I would ask that slimy bugger what’s going to happen.

10 Likes

HOW MANY JACKETS WAS HE WEARING?

Crucial information.

14 Likes

cold out so at least 6.

How many jackets was Dodoro wearing?

Edit: beat me to it!

1 Like

Which is half our problem.

Sure it may be great to sell memberships but not to win flags.

DEAL IS DONE.

Welcome to Essendon, Jake Stringer

2 Likes

It worked for the Bulldogs.

All this talk of BT is not only leading me to not want Stringer, but also to trade Fanta as well.

17 Likes

Wowee, boy oh boy.

4 Likes

Get out

10 Likes

35 Likes

Two envelopes, we got Kelly as well.

5 Likes