Jake Stringer - Nominates Essendon

Will be like the Prestia trade Tigers wanted him and traded pick 6.

Not sure how many times it needs to be mentioned but if he nominates us, it doesn’t farking matter what other clubs offer WB.

11 Likes

Signals that the Dogs will push for our first rounder if he nominates us. They won’t give him away for a pittance.

Pick 11 will get it done…that’s if we still have it

19 Likes

Next years first (17-18)

6 Likes

It’s pick 11 kids, unless they specifically want one of our fringe kids, it will be 11 and we will walk away whistling.

2 Likes

To an extent, maybe. But he is contracted and so there is no PSD threat. The Dogs could say to him something to the effect that; Essendon are being unreasonable, we will trade you to [X] club or otherwise you are a Dogs player next year. Depends on the extent of the fall-out between player, club and teammates, I guess.

Can give them Redman or some one like that as a sweetener

if we still have it??? go on

Revie
that’s a little ambiguous of course we have Pick 11 … unless its for Kelly. What do you know that we don’t?

#5.

1 Like

WTF is #5 sorry I’m new and somewhat dumb

2 Likes

AMT as good as you’ll see

2 Likes

Youll fit in perfectly

9 Likes

Richmond didn’t guzump us. He stayed at GC, he didn’t go to Richmond.

If they are desperate to get rid of him they’ll take a 2nd round pick if he says he only wants to go to Essendon a la Judas and Port.

If we must give up pick 11 (which we probably will) then it means we have given up on Kelly because there is no way we can get Kelly without a first pick this year or without giving up a kid (Francis, lav etc)

1 Like

Now I’m even more confused, WTF is AMT?

3 Likes

Aarse mouth to

4 Likes

You’re such a tease.

Seriously, more info will be handy though!

1 Like

I rate beveridge as a coach, but you’re right, the above like seriously makes you wonder about his mental capacity.

It’s like he realised he had to come out and put some pr spin on the situation to quell the backlash, but half way through realised, ■■■■ we still gotta try and get the best trade deal done, better remind people he is contracted, so despite the previous 2 mins of me saying how much of a ■■■■ bloke essentially jake is and that he has unique struggles outside of footy, he is still a good player and you need to give us a great deal to get him, otherwise we will keep him and you know play him despite publically saying we don’t want you cos you’re too hard.

half of me is legit wanting stringer to stay at the dogs just to see how they try and manage that cluster ■■■■, cos it’d be like watching a slow motion explosion.

1 Like

I’d give up Francis or Laverde in a second for Kelly. But you’re correct, GWS will want two first round picks for Kelly, unless they overate one of our kids.