• Gives Dogs an out with their supporters
  • Forces Gordon/list manager to act reasonably

And…

• Gets him to EFC, strongEFC =$AFL
1 Like

His manager is paul connors is it not?

I would look there before looking to lukin

3 Likes

What are the odds on EFC being the first team to have a player suspended under the 3 strikes rule?

13 Likes

Jake Pinga

15 Likes

I guess the question now is - is he more of a risk than Dustin Martin?

He probably is.

STRINGS

ASADA

6 Likes

Much prefer the suggestion in this article.

Kennedy from GWS. Exactly what we need. Same age bracket as Parish and Zerrett and the inside bull we need.

I don’t think we need a headline act in the forward line. We already have plenty. What we need is midfield grunt.

Disco spend wisely.

10 Likes

I heard Jake Stringer once had an entire marijuana.

29 Likes

Complete wishful thinking

Stringer- pick 11
Kennedy-second & third round picks
Rockliff- Free agent

3 new players ready to make an immediate impact.

8 Likes

Ahhh my bad…
Thought it was a straight swap

Essendon planted the caller to improve our negotiations

3 Likes

Yeah i thought about it for a bit and got mixed between the two haha

His name was Haras.

14 Likes

So it wasn’t Sarah?

1 Like

The biggest thing for me is the culture we are building at the club.

This culture is being driven by JD and Merrett. These are pure footy kids who want to succeed.
I don’t want to throw anyone in the mix who needs to be managed or has ego issues.

We have a bag of forwards who can slot in to the system including Begley, Francis, Lang and Laverde. They may not have the Stringer talent but they don’t have any baggage.

If you are going to use pick 11 use it on Lever or a mid.

2 Likes

We had the best leader and culture in the league in 2012…didn’t stop us going to ■■■■. BRING HIM IN!

I really don’t want to give up pick 11 for a guy who has been a bag of ■■■■ for two years

11 Likes

I’m going to trust the club on this one.
If they’ve been talking to Stringer for…I believe 16 months was mentioned…then I don’t think there are going to be any surprises, and I think they know exactly what they want to offer for a trade.

I’m cool with that, and I’m not going to lose my ■■■■ over the inevitable public ‘he said, she said’ garbage that plays out during the trade period.

13 Likes

I for one am very impressed that you two managed to post after each other without any sniping.

FWIW, I agree with you both.

6 Likes

Pick 11 is just starting point. If we had a young player leaving with his resume we would want more than that. He will cost us our first round pick and that is a bargain.