Jake Stringer - Nominates Essendon

Did he inject it?

is this a fact? On what basis would we have been putting in groundwork for a player that was about to win a premiership?

I reeeeallly want to see him chizzle some right foot nar-nars through the i-diddle-diddle…

5 Likes

Off site!

Did anyone see the picture of him and Trump together.

1 Like

“Mr Stringer, your silence will only incriminate you further”

Dramatisation: May not have happened

5 Likes

Exactly what i said to the person that mentioned this to me. I said surely our team would have done the work on him and been made aware of anything alarming. Hence why i said hope it isnt true, and i back our team in to make the correct decision.

Scrawny 65kg bloke turns into superman with even a small amount of the stuff

Probably not.

Happy to have him if we are thinking flag next year (which obviously we should be). But if he’s 3 years to help develop the kids then I’m not keen.

I suspect my perceptions of him are wrong. I just haven’t watched enough Brisbane (although surely any Brisbane is too much).

He is a high clearance winner which obviously is something we would want to add. Seriously worried that it’s our setups that are the problem though.

OK, I’m on board. 3 years, good money. Would Brisbane match? I assume that they have the opportunity to?

I’m not going to take advice from a person called IceTemple. You’re the reason Jake got in this mess to begin with.

27 Likes

A year ago everyone criticised Essendon for not playing the long game with trades.

This year there’s good posters confirming we’ve been working him for 18 months+

Apparently we were talking to him last year when he got dropped.

lol touche

(ps my name is made from two Matthew Reilly books)

4 Likes

Maybe we were pulling strings behind the scenes for the marriage breakdown? That’s some Russian / North Korean type sh/t right there

3 Likes

I’ve read both books.

2 Likes

What… Ancient Hell Troll was taken?

(I loooove Reilly’s work btw).

1 Like

Try to keep up. Who do you think broke his leg?

Jet Fuel Doesn’t Melt Dane Beams

14 Likes

We got him onto the gear just before their finals campaign

Had more injuries too.