James Aish

Brisbane threatening to throw him into the draft. I like the play. Nice seeing Collingwood get screwed. Wsphu

Brisbane threatening to throw him into the draft. I like the play. Nice seeing Collingwood get screwed. Wsphu

If he’s in the PSD, I’d take him for sure.

Fark Carlton will be there before you.

Hope Brisbane aren’t bluffing and will put him into the PSD. They need to make a stand

Carlton trying to convince Treloar to enter the PSD. Press could get totally screwed

Utter bastardry once again from Carlton.

There seriously should be a punishment given out to teams who try to convince opposition players to enter the PSD. Draft tampering anyone?

There seriously should be a punishment given out to teams who try to convince opposition players to enter the PSD. Draft tampering anyone?

The bastardry is with the AFL. They are allowing ■■■■■ like this with their own rules yet penalise Adelaide for draft tampering.

Working exactly as the AFL intends it to work.

Why not just scrap the preseason draft and just add an extra round in the national draft that certain players can enter.

Just make it that players that have not nominated for the national draft first can not enter the preseason draft.

Without giving up more than we should, would willingly take

The sooner the AFL allow clubs to trade nonFA players without consent, the better.

Some of us old enough to recall Clubs haggling over his uncle Michael to come to Melbourne.
From memory it was Carlton/Richmond duking it out for him.
One of those great players in SA never to come across.

Michael Aish was the one that got away for us.
Was signed on a form four but never came across to remain in SA and become a legend there.

It’s brilliant.

I think Buckley has avoided scrutiny because he was upfront about acknowledging the poor culture of the playing group. While in the football field they looked like a premiership team, off the field they behaved like a bunch of rock stars. I don't think it would have taken long for Collingwood to lose a few games, and then sh*t would hit the fan. Or for one more poor discretion off the ground, till the playing group fell apart.

He has removed most of the main culprits of this ‘ratpack’ culture.

But surely it won’t take long, until the pressure mounts on the club.

If he wasn’t Nathan Buckley (or if Eddie wasn’t still Pres) he’d already be out on his ■■■■.

Most Pies fans I know want him out. It’s just Eddie, and the media’s ridiculous spoof fest (as you say, he’s very open and honest in his interviews) keeping him there. 4 years straight they’ve gone backward in W/L.

Any chance we could make a late play for this kid? Reports lions after two second rounders. This years and a future

Brisbane are on crack if they think they’ll get that.

Someone will get him in the PSD.

It’s brilliant.

if we did it to them itd be ■■■■ funny.

It’s brilliant.

if we did it to them itd be ■■■■ funny.

And for that reason alone, I say ■■■■ yeah!