James Hird — January 2017 onwards

LOL Fucken dwarf ■■■■.

3 Likes

He tried to kill himself isn’t that enough of an apology? For ■■■■■ sake.

In my view, he had nothing to apologise for.

16 Likes

here we go.

1 Like

Nope. Disagree.

3 Likes

Besides being too trusting that other people in their supposed areas of expertise would do their fkn job properly while he coached the team.

Robson. Hamilton. Robinson. Dank.

And too trusting that his supposed close friend and the AFL would act with integrity & fairness, instead it was nothing but self interest.

35 Likes

“Grabs a box of shapes”

This should be fun

3 Likes

So actually, it is all these other farks that need to apologise

10 Likes

you are an idiot

2 Likes

Looking for a clean skin to take the fall. Hird was completely naïve then, not any more.

You can lol all you like Kj but Balmey’s job is middle management and Hird is over qualified and over skilled for such a position. Agree it would be less stressful and if I had a choice between bank teller or Football Manager, the FM job is looking ok.

Prior to coaching Hirdy was working on projects like world team tennis, an idea not too far removed from where the Davis Cup is heading. That’s not boring admin.

There is a constant line of posts on here about Hird getting on our Board and being President etc. It’s not at all related to his real skills and passion, it’s not a stepping stone to coaching and is in no way a reasonable substitute for where his real potential lies. He may not ever get to realise that potential, but Sheeds is right that he is still capable and an opportunity may arise.

4 Likes

When dickheads say they want him to apologise what they really mean is that they want him to come out and admit that he intentionally cheated.

45 Likes

Precisely.

1 Like

Also the fact they hate him.

Never forget, never forgive !

those farrrking cants at the AFL and the entire media who hung him out. For the daily camping and obsessive reporting from his front lawn may I hope we never see an unadulterated invasion of a family’s privacy as was conducted during the saga period. May you all one day aporeciate the damage done to a great man and his family.
The club is bigger than the individual they say but Sir James and his family is bigger than all of us, the club and the farrrking AFL- those sanctimonious self righteous corrupt immoral Illbred cants !!! All of them , all of them !!

15 Likes

That really ■■■■■■ me off when people say that the only applogiess Hird should give is to the players and thier familes every one else can gagf they get no applogies for the way they treated him and his family.

If the AFL had any balls they would have told CAS/Wada to f**** off when the ADT found the players not guilty.

9 Likes

Not a bad rant, that.
7.3/10

5 Likes

Sun speculating Jimmy for a CH7 commentary role for 2018
Probably better to wait for factual information.

1 Like

Sighted in Wagga with Sheeds talking to local football team.

2 Likes