James Hird — January 2017 onwards

Drug overdose allegedly …so sad

I don’t know if I’m being over sensitive here but do they have to put all the ASADA ■■■■ in the reports here? NFI what’s happening with him but if he’s in trouble and this could be a big problem can’t he just be “former AFL player and coach James Hird” for once? They don’t even have to put the good stuff but fk me.

Can’t help but feel this is going to be treated like some sort of punctuation/extension to the saga rather than just a sad event (hopefully not too sad).

I hope all these ■■■■■■■ aresholes are happy now. They have destroyed a wonderful human being based on ■■■■ all. Caroline and the rest of the animals should be feeling very happy with themselves..This is devastating

They won’t be till he’s buried. Sad reflection of our media.

Hope he’s OK :frowning:

I’m a little emotional at the moment actually. Very Sad. But the underlining emotion I have at the moment is pure ■■■■■■■ anger and hate!

Hoping like hell he’s ok, I hope his family is doing ok too.

Tweet from this guy

Daniel Shandler ‏@dshandler1
My understanding James Hird checked himself into Cabrini hospital amid worrying self inflicted health concerns.

I call bullsh1t…

I'm a little emotional at the moment actually. Very Sad. But the underlining emotion I have at the moment is pure ■■■■■■■ anger and hate!

Hoping like hell he’s ok, I hope his family is doing ok too.

Same.

Thoughts with him and his family.

Tweet from this guy

Daniel Shandler ‏@dshandler1
My understanding James Hird checked himself into Cabrini hospital amid worrying self inflicted health concerns.

That tweet just makes no sense.

I can think of several things that would make sense from that tweet. Whether or not it is total BS or has any truth to it I have NFI.

■■■■■■■ hell. Hope the bloke is OK.

So sad. Thoughts with him and the family

If there was ever one thread that doesn’t need WADA / ASADA crap, can it please be this one!!!

I hope all these ■■■■■■■ aresholes are happy now. They have destroyed a wonderful human being based on ■■■■ all. Caroline and the rest of the animals should be feeling very happy with themselves…This is devastating

Club Darling?? ■■■■ off you parasites. How about AFL legend?

Channel 7 reporting intentional overdose. “Our thoughts are with the Hird family”.

Wow the balls on 7 to say that.

Get well Jim, mine and many others lifelong heroes. Having had the pleasure of having a beer with him, I like all bombers, know your true excellent character.

Just no words :frowning:

I hope all these ■■■■■■■ aresholes are happy now. They have destroyed a wonderful human being based on ■■■■ all. Carnte and the rest of the carntz should be feeling very happy with themselves..This is devastating
fixed

:’( thats all

Can we get #StandByHird trending again?

7 News saying “intentional poisoning overdose”.

Don’t shoot the messenger.