James Hird — January 2017 onwards

If I looked like Patrick Smith I would hate life too

Trojan Horse Sarah.

Gold.

It would be interesting to know if SWMNBN was also approached by the Puppetmaster to write an article blaming Hird for his mental health issues or whether the Puppetmaster knew that Smith was the lowest, slimiest slug in the sewer.

Trojan Horse Sarah.

Gold.

It would be interesting to know if SWMNBN was also approached by the Puppetmaster to write an article blaming Hird for his mental health issues or whether the Puppetmaster knew that Smith was the lowest, slimiest slug in the sewer.

Possibly, because she and the AFL are vindictive enough it may still be coming, however now Smith has written the vile attack Hird piece, I reckon her article will be one that praises Fitzpatrick, McLachlan and the AFL.

Today’s article is so sadly predictable. As others have pointed out, the pattern is so similar to what happened during the heights of the saga. As soon as there was a coupe of stories that painted the AFL in a bad light then bang a new anti-Essendon, anti-Hird leak would emerge.

This says far more about Patrick Smith than it does about James Hird.

Hope Hird is recovering well.

Dons23, you're a champion. I was busy composing a letter of rage in my head to the creature when I needed some clean air, so I checked Blitz. You've said it all and more. Thank you for reminding us so eloquently that the Australian is a scurrilous rag for giving disgusting pieces like this a place. And thank you for reducing him to the place he belongs.

I also called him a fat piece of sh#t on twitter. That’ll teach him

While your description of him was correct, your comment was incorrect.

That will not teach that farkwit anything.

In fact the responses he get will probably encourage him to keep going for more clicks etc.

The following goes to show the success the AFL have used the media to control the entire narrative surrounding the saga.

This comment came from a Hawk’s supporting colleague who told me the other week that even though she doesn’t like James Hird the media had pushed him too hard and for too long.

Despite that this comment came out of her mouth today, completely serious, completely straight faced: “Hey there was a good article in The Australian today about James Hird, I feel like the reporting of the story has been a bit unbalanced the last couple of weeks”

So there you go, if something comes up that pushes the story back into the media after 1.5 weeks of not purely anti-Hird diatribes apparently the reporting of the story is somehow ■■■■■■■ unbalanced!!!

I hope Hirdy is recovering and when he does he is well enough to find a job and re-enter society.

I’m not sure if that’s what has caused him to so much grief. It would be for me.

When he is well the best thing for him to do IMO is go and be an assistant somewhere other than the dons.

A man needs work and a purpose. And when that’s taken away from you it’s ■■■■■■ tough.

I hope Hirdy is recovering and when he does he is well enough to find a job and re-enter society.

I’m not sure if that’s what has caused him to so much grief. It would be for me.

When he is well the best thing for him to do IMO is go and be an assistant somewhere other than the dons.

A man needs work and a purpose. And when that’s taken away from you it’s ■■■■■■ tough.

The best thing for him to do would be to leave Australia and put this bullshit and those that will never give him a break, in the past.

Why doesn’t this thread get highlighted when new posts are made?

We’ve made it all the way to Port Douglas… 4000 odd k’s.
Having dinner at a pub, and I see this hanging on the wall

But C@nts are useful this skid mark is not

He is an absolute disgrace

Hird is suffering from a mental illness and is so severely unwell he tried to end his life. The idea that he is there of his own doing is despicable and represents everything that is wrong with the stigma associated with these sorts of diseases.

Organisations like Beyond Blue should be coming down on him like the proverbial ton of bricks, he just contributed to the stigma they are trying to fight.

People with a mental illness don’t “drive themselves to the ICU” anymore than kids with cancer, or people with diabetes or any other disease.

Hird is suffering from a mental illness and is so severely unwell he tried to end his life. The idea that he is there of his own doing is despicable and represents everything that is wrong with the stigma associated with these sorts of diseases.

Organisations like Beyond Blue should be coming down on him like the proverbial ton of bricks, he just contributed to the stigma they are trying to fight.

People with a mental illness don’t “drive themselves to the ICU” anymore than kids with cancer, or people with diabetes or any other disease.

With all due respect, is that statement fact?

A truly contemptible article, even for him.

Yes 100% fact because PS knows everything in the whole world, and he can read minds.

Yes 100% fact because PS knows everything in the whole world, and he can read minds.

I'm more than happy to meet up with him so he can read mine...

Given what’s being said by those close to him and the fact he’s in a facility, it’s clear Hird either accidentally or deliberately attempted to take his life. Had he been thinking about doing this for a while or was it a spur of the moment thing? Doesn’t really matter. Thankfully, he’s still wth us and on the long road back to recovery.

We've made it all the way to Port Douglas... 4000 odd k's. Having dinner at a pub, and I see this hanging on the wall

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rqgqpd2r9lm71v8/20170116_195602.jpg?dl=0

Welcome to NQ!