James Hird — January 2017 onwards

Mossgreen’s showroom in High St, Armadale

A big clean up, was what was said

http://www.mossgreen.com.au/m/view-auctions/catalog/id/364/?page=1&sale=undefined&cat=94,71&catm=any&order=order_num&xclosed=no&featured=no

How to explain this to my wife…

3 Likes

No Brownlow in that lot up for auction.

But FK AFL was what is meant???

Not from Hird but the other 3 looked pretty spectacular

And nothing from the year 2000

I thought I read in the media it would be junk stuff, the 2001 runners up medal plus a few jumpers.

Nope, no reasons given.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.afr.com/business/sport/essendon-legend-james-hirds-afl-jumpers-for-sale-20170809-gxs9vl

Since when is James Hird a controversial Essendon player??

That should read …" …worn by legendary Essendon player James Hird …"

Go fk yourselves whoever you are.

17 Likes

Some twitter report/ repeated on SEN that Hirdy Might be at Collingwood in 2018 in some unspecified capacity.

If so, I would be great to see him back in footy.

5 Likes

No, no, no, no

5 Likes

Yes, yes, yes. If that’s an avenue for him to get back on not footy then that would be fantastic.

hirdy under eddie’s media shield?

2 Likes

Twitter and SEN…now that’s authoritative

But I agree, if Hirdy has the opportunity to get involved in footy again then perhaps at another big club like Collingwood might be the best avenue

Eddie owes him a million times over for allowing / being complicit in the Sarah debacle.

If can change the media perception of him via Eddies media clout then it’s a good thing.

10 Likes

Makes sense. Buckley was almost a lone voice in supporting Hirdy during the onslaught.

Come in as an assistant to Bucks,… do well, and then come back to Donz as head Coach again when Woosha is done with it.

5 Likes

Don’t really know why he would want to be involved in this fishbowl sport, league, city or country in any capacity after what it has done to him.

8 Likes

Is this based on anything, or simply random names being floated due to Eddie sacking everyone except Bucks, forcing the media to write stuff because.

1 Like