James Hird — January 2017 onwards

Agreed, but that doesn’t change the fact that many people would like to see him back at the Club and being honoured for the Champion EFC player he was. He owes the Club nothing, but they owe him plenty.

1 Like

Hirdy owes this club nothing.Whatever he want to do where ever that is, I wish him luck. Keep your distance Hirdy, there are still too many snakes at the EFC.

What if he wants to come back to EFC? Because I would love to have back. Aussies shouldn’t be scared of a few snakes- remember where Steve Irwin came from.

1 Like

Rebrand the whole club.

1 Like

I understand how hard that would be to take. But if it happens, we have to find a way to accept it and wish him well.

then they can blame him for all the drugs pumped into those 18 year olds before Robinson came to the EFC

1 Like

Riiiiiiggghhhhhtttttt…

That would be typical of the AFL - hand Hirdy the poison chalice that is the GCS!

It won’t happen.
What do you think he’ll do once he finds written evidence of what Bock took?

And remember where he ended up.

1 Like

Yeah but that wasn’t a snake

McLaughlin has the face of a stingray.

8 Likes

His behaviours often have the barb of a stingray… Lethal.

Good on him. I don’t think he can ever return to Essendon in a head coaching capacity but I want him to bring his value to game again in some manner or the other.

10 Likes

I signed up with Orange because of that sponsorship.

1 Like

Same. My dad and I also drive Kias. I’m a little embarrassed at how much influence this club has over me.

5 Likes

Shouldn’t be embarrassed. Kia these days make excellent vehicles and if it helps support the club, good on you!

7 Likes

I also drive a Kia. I love it. Such a great car.

This is not a paid endorsement

14 Likes

I’m with Red Energy for the same reason and always use my Antler luggage when traveling.

11 Likes

You can see why businesses pay the amounts they do to get involved. In my experience, I had had enough of Telstra at the time and wanted to switch providers. In the absence of any other influence, I thought if Essendon are prepared to get involved with Orange then they must be alright.