James Hird — January 2017 onwards

Sounds very plausible

1 Like

Gill : if you get off my back I’ll guarantee that the AFL will make Cacao Hunters its chocolate of choice…
Hird: Like you guaranteed that the players would get off if we took the fall?

8 Likes

Hirds house broken into in the middle of the night according to Sam mclure…

Surely not connected. Surely not.

he had coffee yesterday and got robbed 12 hours later. Why would anyone possibly find that suspicious?

5 Likes

Surely one of the journalists parked out the front would have seen something.

29 Likes

gil went in for a hug and ended up breaking himself like that north prick. who tried to snipe hirdy.

The plot deepens… *

'* I have no idea what the plot is. I just like making baseless insinuations against Gil.

2 Likes

1 Like

So what I take out of all this is that Gill broke into Hirdys house and stole his luxury car, Hird chased him down the road to a South Yarra cafe and cornered him at a table. They had a discussion over a coffee and Gil decided to give back Hirds car. Alls well that ends well.

16 Likes

I hope they got Tanya’s notes too. Tanya takes a lot of notes.

1 Like

Maybe in response to mike fitz fuckfaces’ comments…

Maybe the AFL are scared of him being rogue, so are offering a nice big chunk o’ bucks for the podcast to come under the Umbrella. and hence their control?

3 Likes

Bring him in straight away, he’ll feel right at home.

Lol I reckon it’s got nothing to do with the podcast and everything to do with Hirdys finely tuned nose for a deal.

3 Likes

I hope Hird smashed a coffee pot over his head

17 Likes

AFL is floundering on how to fix the Tasmanian problem, a job to which he was assigned. Hird earlier did a report for Gemba which the AFL ignored.
If Gil is seeking his views on this goes to show that it was only Fitzpatrick who was blackballing him?

what ■■■■ cafe do you go to where a coffee pot is used?

1 Like

How did the house intruder not get spotted by the media camped on the front lawn.

2 Likes

All this time we thought they were stalking him but they were actually just providing him some free security. I feel so bad for misjudging them.

2 Likes