James Hird — January 2017 onwards

Typical ■■■■■■■ age reporting… They will never let it go.

That’s not new news about Langford. It was talked about multiple times last season on his podcast.

6 Likes

And multiple times on Blitz I thought.

9 Likes

A low profile was actually forced on Hird by the AFL and - to its shame - the EFC, as well as the compliant media. David Yallouz was about the only person who gave him a public profile ( and some work) in promoting chocolates.

6 Likes

Lol. Interesting take on Yallouz and his behaviour.

2 Likes

Ya win some, Yallouz some.

26 Likes

hahahaha

1 Like

The mouthguard could really help research into player concussions and hopefully pave a way to reduce them. Hird’s involvement will insure he leaves a much more worthwhile legacy to the game than either Gil or Fat Andy.

He’s done that already.
He’s a legend, they are office boys.

25 Likes

What a load of absolute twaddle.

3 Likes

@bigallan that is just about the biggest load of horseshit I have read on this site.

1 Like

Because…

2 Likes

3 Likes

Yallouz… AKA The Red Sash is in partnership with Hirdy in Cacao Hunters. Is and always will be a massive tool.

I can’t really comment on the profile stuff but as @Fairybread has actually spoken to Hirdy about that and other things I’d back his judgement and understand why he probably can’t elaborate.

3 Likes

Whether or not he’s a tool is really neither here nor there.
But I do appreciate even that.

Lol true… it’s not. I did think that it was an accepted fact here though.

2 Likes

Classic Blitz Illuminati. @bigallan praises Yallouz for a specific reason. The knowing ones pour scorn all over this with no specific reason. @wimmera1 asks for an explanation and is helpfully told “I did think it was an accepted fact”. At this point I’d have to say Yallouz is ahead.

9 Likes

Fixed.

2 Likes

So just be specific… even if you’re wrong?

Sash and Hirdy are in partnership in the chocolate company, it’s not Sash throwing James a bone to raise his profile, it’s James trying to earn a dollar.

1 Like

bigallan has heaps of runs on the board and has made many significant contributions. She does not deserve this criticism.

If anyone has information about Yallouz that 99% of the rest of us do not have they can share it instead of acting like BB Illuminati.

10 Likes