Jason Johannason

So we are chasing after him according to Tim on Channel 7.

Again?

Tried to get him when we lost Crameri

2 Likes

WANT

BRING. HIM. IN.

Saw it on Facebook, so obviously it must be true.

4 Likes

Agreed, crying out for a quality half back

would have to improve his hairstyle before i accept him at my club! oh alright, i’m old, set in my ways and bald. but jeez he looks like a ■■■■. yeah, ok. pick him up.

3 Likes

Meh

2 Likes

Gun. But what would he cost?

Too much

3 Likes

My feelings exactly

Buy high, something something

Premiership players cost that little bit more, too. Especially Norm Smith Medallists.

Es Bueno

2 Likes

Johannason or Gleeson off half back? Tricky decision to make!

10 Likes

Fetus gleeson for mine.

Yep. Feel as though he would cost the earth and we’d always be disappointed by comparison.

Has a bit of a Dale Thomas feel about it. About the 6th best player in a great side turns out to be a dud when playing for a crap side.

7 Likes

Here’s a radical suggestion.

Instead of using the half back line as an incubator for anyone who shows the slightest talent to feed in to the midfield, maybe we could recognise that attacking half backs are more damaging and harder to come by in the modern game and leave our potential guns there?

Tippa and McWrath? Anyone?

Treat the position with the respect it deserves rather than using it for other means.

4 Likes

I agree but if we played all our half backs at half back we would have approximately 175 players playing at half back.

4 Likes

I like JJ but he doesn’t fix our problems. We need genuine inside mids. Cripps won’t leave FCFC but he is just the kind of player we should be throwing the kitchen sink at

4 Likes

Thomas was a gun

Carlton literally ruined him

2 Likes

Not true
He was a gun but the Pies medical team knew he was no good and traded a lemon. Mick wanted him so badly he didnt seek extra medical advice and rushed to sign him. Some of the Collingwood hierarchy were ■■■■■■■ themselves laughing apparently

7 Likes