Jason Johannason

I didn’t see him hit a target in the last quarter. Kicked a good 4-5 straight to the opposition

Appears to be a manager beat up to get more cash. I’m sure we are showing a vague interest. If he is a restricted FA under the new rules them maybe.

I’m throwing more attachement to the idea of a Jones Hopper double. Some inside mid future who can hit the scoreboard and are tough.

1 Like

If we are offering that kinda money, I’ll spew

Not one of his missed kicks was under much pressure. I work with a Bullies supporter and he says that JJ misses more than he hits. What gets the comms excited is he can run fast away from an opponent and will occasionally hit a perfect pass. Defensively he sucks.

And you can bet all money that if we pick him up darkknightpheonix will be the first to continually point out his bad kicking.

1 Like

Yep.
Even his Norm Smith game was turn over central

1 Like

According to sam mcclure, in addition to this guy we are into jasper pittard. I would much rather we put more effort into the midfield then half back flankers

Getting a good HBF frees up McG and Connor to play up the ground. Could strengthen both areas.

2 Likes

It’s also a vital area of need of our team. We are breaking down getting ball effectively out of HBF.

He’s a free agent. I’d be absolutely after him.

However he has openly said this year he wants to be one club player and likes being at Port so not sure it will go anywhere.

Essendon is the media’s click bait gravy train however so they will just link us to everyone.

1 Like

According to me, Sam McClure is a painful 20 something wannabe cocksmack.

7 Likes

Well, it simply must be true then…

1 Like

Thought Fog indicated our potential interest in Pittard several months back??

Geezus fark NOOO!

Sam McLure is the new Hutchy/Barrett clone.

In other words, he’d sleep in a bin full of maggots to get a story.

And therefore, will say anything to appear relevant.

Pittard would be a good acquisition to any club.

In all honesty which mid would be a real chance to get? As much as we love them, they would cost a fortune… Kelly, Martin, Jones, Fyfe…

Dime a dozen in a the drafts…

Target the likes of Martin, Kelly and Fyfe and come away with Pittard.

Im happy to supply the bin

Fixed

If was are seriously into him then I hope we remind the Bulldogs about tonight when it comes time to trade.

I’m working on the basis they would match our offer and force a trade.

He is getting targeted by the Swans.

He’s not a free agent anyway.

1 Like