Jason Johannason

My uncle spoke to a trainer at the club and he mentioned JJ and Dusty as being approached by the club.

Still a long way to go obviously

2 Likes

Agreed.

Should target that Hibbarrd fella playing for the Deez.

You wanted Brad Green?

Psā€¦ was it Brad?

Yeah, but we donā€™t have supporters like that.

2 Likes

Pittard is a spud.

There isnā€™t a more one sided player than him in the whole competition.

1 Like
1 Like

Did he directly throw away 3 games for port that year?

1 Like

I canā€™t believe there are people out there that will spend the time to make youtube clips like.
At least now I know who he is and that I donā€™t want him anywhere near our club.

1 Like

So many bitter people who never made anything of themselves in life.

4 Likes

Ahaha! Poor Kent with that vid

In fairness to him thereā€™d be a ā– ā– ā– ā–  load of times where him taking game on and looking to hit attacking kicks has come off though.

However ā€¦

I wish Hibbo stayed. We wouldnā€™t even be having this convo now. :cry:

Josh

Roloā€™s wanted Brad Green for a decade, in more ways than one.

Oh, you mean Green 2.

Pittard is a turn over merchant. Never rated him. Even for free he would subtract more than he added.

1 Like

I think Johannason/Pittard/Jones are all red herrings, to distract from our real targetā€¦Trent McKenzieā€¦weā€™re finally going to get himā€¦and weā€™ll get him for nothingā€¦ and he is going to solve our midfield problems by simply kicking it right over the top of them to Greeny for the walk in goal.

9 Likes

assuming it would have been a port fan, cos otherwise why would a random non port supporter put that together.

Funnily enough alot of people around here bag people for not being "good "supporters, but none of us around here have ever made a clanger video of one of our players haha, thatā€™s just savage.

1 Like

Also will be interesting to see how some people around here take it if they actually do chase and get JJ.

they seem to think he is a turn over merchant, while the coach is praising his ability to hit targets.

so which one is closer to the truth I wonder haha

Even his best game, the grand final. Everyone was shaking their heads over the amount of times he butchered the football.

The media get so excited by players that are exciting, and burst past multiple opponentsā€¦ then forget to look at the effectiveness of the disposal. It happened every single time HarryOā€™Brien got the ball. Everyone lost their ā– ā– ā– ā– , by how exciting it was. Time after time heā€™d run his maximum 15 meters, kick it long straight to the opposition or in the best case scenario to a contestā€¦ never to advantage.

Edit: I pointed this out to a few of my blinded Collingwood mates, who thought he was one of the best players in the league. Once you see it, you canā€™t un-see it, they Then realised I was correct and he quickly became their whipping boy.

2 Likes

At the same time, when a player is asked to perform a difficult task regularly, the chances of he stuffing up increases. If your job is to take a mark in the back pocket and switch it back into the corridor for a quick break, it becomes a risk/reward situation that you are taking responsibility for. You may miss 20% of those chances and look like a total butcher, while a player not taking those risky shots has a great D.E.

3 Likes

IMO no one in that defensive area is willing to take the risk of switching the ball to the opposite flank. Fletcher was usually the pro at looking up field and seeing all congested, look side ways switch the play and we have a clear run down the other flank.

I think I have seen this happen 3 times in the last 4 weeks.

2 times by Kelly, and one by Merrett. All resulting in inside 50 entries. Often Tippa or Fantasia will be sitting on that opposite wing, and then Win the foot race.

1 Like