Jason Johannason

So HBFs are fashionable these days.

Youngsters not knowing EFC history should look up which team invented the “attacking half-back line”.

Hint: the best FF ever coached that team to two flags. Another hint: that line was Davis-Shelton-Epis.

As a fashion item, attacking half backs are the new black.

1 Like

He simply isn’t worth what he’d cost. Discussion over.

4 Likes

But would he make our team better? Of course it would.

Are you serious?

IF the rumours re he and another premiership teammate are to be believed, it’s difficult to see him remaining at the Dogs.

2 Likes

Girl trouble?

I assume this thread is on standard “doesn’t get a correctly spelled name until he plays a game for Essendon” rules?

2 Likes

Can we just call him gerald from hey arnold?

2 Likes

I know where you’re going with that, I’ve got no idea if that’s the case but have a look at what the swans did to him Thursday night, the way he played & the little support he received from teammates. It’s a contraction to the ethos Beveridge has instilled in his time at the Dogs. Something clearly not right there.

2 Likes

I havent heard any rumours but there are only a handful of things that can split team mates. Perhaps its purely him hunting money and being ahead of himself in their opinion. Swans were also into Bont physically and seemed to shake him a bit.

1 Like

If it was just money hunting, would be pretty ■■■■■■■ hypocritical cough boyd, crammers cough cough.

1 Like

@Mr_Sunbury_1

Let’s hear it… just get an allegedly in there first

We can’t even spell the name of the existing half-backer we have…

1 Like

Dogs didn’t exactly get around JJ when he was getting roughed up, they have become the hunted and they ain’t liking it.

CHB: Johannason Hartley McKenna

1 Like

SALAMI

Give him 500, if not, NEXT

He’ll fit in quite nicely

Show pony

I don’t spend much time considering the likelihood or weighing the balance between cost and benefit, I just think “IMAGINE THE REBOUND!!!”

Should we draw the same conclusions about why Essendon players didn’t support Hird against North about 2004-05?